Official Club Stuff It's Official - New Joint Major Sponsor MG

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a look just to get the online hit count up https://mgmotor.com.au/

Just put the Mrs in a Mazda3 last year without even considering a MG, looking at the specs would have been a no brainer to test drive and on the back of the sponsorship probably would have got over the line.

5 year deal so between the kids coming through and a swap over for the Mrs could be on the cards.
I read that as a swap over of the Mrs! Oops!

Just watched MG Australia CEO Peter Ciao's speech in full. What a cracker. From 4.55 onward.

That is the best few minutes of speech, associated with PAFC, that I have heard in a very, very long time!

That is the best few minutes of speech, associated with PAFC, that I have heard in a very, very long time!
It was refreshing, clever, short, sharp and memorable.

If we aim to run as equals with such polished performers, someone other than Norts has to be facilitator.

Microphones that didn’t work, sun at the wrong angle, calling a player by his surname to reveal how nervy he was ....

I bought a Renault Koleos to support our sponsor at the time. I will buy an MG in a couple of years as well. Nice looking, 7 year warranty, plenty of features and very affordable.

I bought a Renault Koleos to support our sponsor at the time. I will buy an MG in a couple of years as well. Nice looking, 7 year warranty, plenty of features and very affordable.

In 2022 look at buying one of their EV's, and buy Gupta's Zen Energy solar panel and batteries solution, all should be cheaper by then, and you then don't pay an electricity or petrol/diesel bill ever again. Plus an EV has less working parts, so they should last longer and that 7 year warranty wont send MG Oz broke.

The MG logo looks odd, but not as odd as the club's. Good to know that Port has realized that there is a lack of balance there. Our guernsey is #TooSexy no matter what, but there is always room for improvement.

Personally, I would prefer that the club badge were put right below the ISC (both in the PB and BiB guernseys). It won't happen. Still, I am curious on what the club will do with the MG badge. Let's see...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The MG logo looks odd, but not as odd as the club's. Good to know that Port has realized that there is a lack of balance there. Our guernsey is #TooSexy no matter what, but there is always room for improvement.

Personally, I would prefer that the club badge were put right below the ISC (both in the PB and BiB guernseys). It won't happen. Still, I am curious on what the club will do with the MG badge. Let's see...

I reckon for the PB it will be monochrome.

1582730550503.png

Norts was nervous? Koch said we were 100 years old. I felt like buying him one of those Est. 1920 beanies.

I'm surprised that Koch's faux pas of not even being able to get age of the club correct in the anniversary of its 150th year didn't cop more heat than it did.
A so called tv professional making that much of a c*ck up from what should have been (and probably was) a prepared speech, unfortunately shows just what a stupid campaigner he really is.

Janus' option for the PB's being trad Maggies B&W kit is great. Less need to stand out as lower viewing audience, etc.

The Club will probs go with the red logo on the chevrons - bigger tv audience and match day crowds, media coverage, etc soit is important to get a bigger profile and thus they would want it to stand out more.

The Red MG logo on the Black & White Bars would look great.

We've had Scotts (Red), Vodaphone (red), and Renault (yellow) logos on the PBs in the past.

That said, a monochrome logo would also look pretty good.

The Red MG logo on the Black & White Bars would look great.

We've had Scotts (Red), Vodaphone (red), and Renault (yellow) logos on the PBs in the past.

That said, a monochrome logo would also look pretty good.

Don't forget VIP (green)
Screenshot_20200227-091211_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Looked great like this too so I see no reason why the red MG won't work.

Screenshot_20200227-091003_DuckDuckGo.jpg

You can't ruin the PBs.

Patches are cool not everyone has a lazy hundred to drop on a jumper.
Or just don't jump the gun and buy a bunch of jumpers that were going to be outdated months after they were released.

We knew there was going to be a sponsor change for that guernsey.

We also think there might be a guernsey manufacturer change for the club.

It was refreshing, clever, short, sharp and memorable.

If we aim to run as equals with such polished performers, someone other than Norts has to be facilitator.

Microphones that didn’t work, sun at the wrong angle, calling a player by his surname to reveal how nervy he was ....
Norts is one of those that needs booting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back