Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:
This page about to hot up. Let the salt flow. If i'm not misktaken only dual premeirship captain in squad. Eat a massive utensil.

Only dual premiership captain in the league I think. Didn’t Hodgey retire last year? Or is he going one more time?

I kinda wish it was Pendlebury or someone other than a Richmond player...

We really do seem to be on the cover of anything and everything involved with footy atm

getting a little too much imo...

just wait for the salt to pour in when we open the season again in round 1

I kinda wish it was Pendlebury or someone other than a Richmond player...

We really do seem to be on the cover of anything and everything involved with footy atm

getting a little too much imo...

just wait for the salt to pour in when we open the season again in round 1
If it makes you feel better I honestly don’t think anyone in the team is going to have an issue with Cotch as captain, I reckon even Dangerfield would be ok with it.

Opposition supporters may not like or respect Cotchin but he is still well respected within the AFL community.

2xPremiership Captain and 1xBrownlow medalist vs 1xPremiership Player and 1xNorm Smith Medalist. Wasn’t even a contest.

Not to mention AFLPA captain. Even the players think he’s a better captain than Bucks’ love child

If it makes you feel better I honestly don’t think anyone in the team is going to have an issue with Cotch as captain, I reckon even Dangerfield would be ok with it.

Opposition supporters may not like or respect Cotchin but he is still well respected within the AFL community.
Yeah I get it... its ok but with hardwick as coach it doesn’t look great.

We just seem to be the face of footy atm... it’s Richmond Richmond Richmond for everything to do with footy atm
all advertising, commercials, always play first in round 1..

I can understand people getting annoyed with it.. cos even I am

the only place that isn’t overload of Richmond is the Richmond app/website!! 🤣🤣

Trent Cotchin resume:

Career highlights

AFL

2× AFL premiership captain: 2017, 2019
Brownlow Medal: 2012
AFLCA Champion Player of the Year: 2012
All-Australian team: 2012
AFLPA best captain: 2018
22under22 team: 2012
AFL Rising Star nominee: 2008

Richmond

3× Jack Dyer Medal: 2011, 2012, 2014
Richmond captain: 2013–present
Yiooken Award: 2011
Ian Stewart Medal: 2014
Richmond Life Member: 2015
Most single season tackles record holder: 2017
Most career tackles record holder

Junior

U/18 Vic Metro representative: 2007
U/16 Vic Metro captain: 2006

Big V El Capitain. Stick it right up em Vics! GAGF anyone doesn’t think this is the right choice. Eat a bag of dicks haters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She’s going into full meltdown mode

Delicious... she’s going to start telling everyone she will get them life bans from the afl again soon because she works for them

Main board about to erupt i reckon
First two before the announcement are carltoon, third one after the announcement is carltoon and last one is a norfie.
I think he meant what he wrote, but like a lot of Richmond supporters he’s only just started following the sport and thinks AFL isn’t too dissimilar to fencing.
Dimma ignored the criteria for being a decent player, so I doubt he’ll have any issues using his creative license again.
Dimma's boys.
Team full of stars and they pick Trent to be the captain.

Main board about to erupt i reckon
First two before the announcement are carltoon, third one after the announcement is carltoon and last one is a norfie.
No, team full of stars and they pick the ONLY 2x premiership captain to captain. Lol

She’s going into full meltdown mode

Delicious... she’s going to start telling everyone she will get them life bans from the afl again soon because she works for them

For someone that supposedly hates Cotchin and Richmond so much she sure has a lot to say about them. Rofl

That 6 things we learned article was a classic, it totally ignored the injury count we had.

v the pies: rance was gone so the backline was a structual mess learning about life after Rance, Jack stuffed his hand in that match also.
v the giants: backline still learning, no Rance, no jack, cotch goes down with a hammy and shorty with a bung elbow.
v the scats: please, the way every flog carried on about that match was embarrassing.

here is said learned column by Dinny the dummy

1. Richmond won't win the flag
Consider these results: a 44-point loss to Collingwood in round two, a 49-point defeat at the hands of Greater Western Sydney the following week and a 67-point thumping by Geelong last Friday night. Those three teams are considered the main premiership threats, along with West Coast, which the Tigers haven't faced yet. Consider this as well: there were 10 teams with a percentage in the triple digits after Friday night. Richmond wasn't one of those, having sunk to a miserable 94.5 after the Cats clash. This Tigers side has turned it on in stages, but ultimately, looks a cut below the competition's elite. - Dinny Navaratnam

Well Dinny there's 89 ******* reasons you're wrong mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back