Club Legend
Oct 22, 2005
Night Vale
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Melbourne
Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 4.17.03 pm.png

This time of the year we need some excitement to get the fence sitters renewing and we have served up garbage footy. Let's hope we crush the swans and get some momentum going.

Mjs94

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I think heading into this year ideally we would have had 40k signed up prior to round 1 and then from round 1 till the cutoff signed another 5-6k taking us to 46k

looks like we will be lucky to hit 40k though with only 34k atm
That hasn't been updated for 2-3 weeks though

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I miss the simple days when no one actually gave a s**t who had how many members. Battles were won and lost on field. If you ran last you didn’t point at the membership totals. You were smacked around the head for being crap.

I’m trying to recall when it became a thing.

Aug 24, 2006
THE BIG V
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Roo4Life Member
I miss the simple days when no one actually gave a s**t who had how many members. Battles were won and lost on field. If you ran last you didn’t point at the membership totals. You were smacked around the head for being crap.

its all bullcrap anyway--- adelaide had 13000 digital memberships last year included in there total and that doesnt even get u into a game FFS.. its all crap.. its a rort..

hilly

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 27, 2000
Frank Grey Smith Bar
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Triple M commentary team

Selling point for 'big' clubs that don't deliver on-field.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cool Kangas

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 2, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone know what our membership is atm? It’s been 34k for a while now and I’m just wondering if it just hasn’t been updated or we’re just not progressing.

Anyone know what our membership is atm? It’s been 34k for a while now and I’m just wondering if it just hasn’t been updated or we’re just not progressing.
Is the media team in charge of this if so another whack

otherwise guess it’s a whack for the membership team

either way not hard to update it

GarnerSmash

They tried to make me go to rehab
10k Posts Ex-Moderator North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor
Jun 2, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That would be incredibly alarming
So too would be the sun going supervnova tomorrow.

Which, funnily enough, is just as likely as 34,010 still being the current membership number.

Back