2020 Women's T20 World Cup - India v Australia Final - Sun 8 March, 6pm AEDT

What lame headline will adorn The Daily Cricketer Times following the Women's T20 World Cup?

• New Zealand Saved By Priest And Devine Int-Kerr-vention? You Bates Believe It

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So apparently the same rules apply for the Mens T20, no reserve day either. Better finish on top as the semis in Sydney again I imagine...

Terribly lucky for India who have never won a semi final from 4 attempts previously and to think if the 50 over WC had the same rules, they'd have made the final there too!

So apparently the same rules apply for the Mens T20, no reserve day either. Better finish on top as the semis in Sydney again I imagine...

Terribly lucky for India who have never won a semi final from 4 attempts previously and to think if the 50 over WC had the same rules, they'd have made the final there too!

Don’t lose to South Africa then jeez! I missed this whinge this afternoon lol

India were going to beat you anyway

Don’t lose to South Africa then jeez! I missed this whinge this afternoon lol

India were going to beat you anyway

India don't win finals. Its obvious you are happy as you see India as the easier opponent, despite them beating Australia very comfortably earlier in the tournament and that was with their star Victorian actually playing

India don't win finals. Its obvious you are happy as you see India as the easier opponent, despite them beating Australia very comfortably earlier in the tournament and that was with their star Victorian actually playing

India have beaten us already...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back