Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't fight back but were still on the field :think: :tearsofjoy:

Riewoldt was clearly injured with a dislocated shoulder, he wasn't involved in the play and left the field shortly after, it was pissweak of the Scott brothers to attack him.

I can just imagine a draftees first day at the Dogs.

Toby Mclean taking them aside to show them how to drop the knees and throw the head back.

Lachie Hunter showing them how to spin away from any contest to make it seem like there was high contact.

Bontempelli giving media lesson on how to ensure anyone from the opposition team who went anywhere near a Dogs player gets rubbed out.
I didn’t know Lindsay Thomas was coaching at the Dogs now, but there you go.

I didn’t know Lindsay Thomas was coaching at the Dogs now, but there you go.

No, Beveridge is. Lindsay Thomas is one of the many non white players to have been targeted in the media by the red WHITE and blue boys from the kennell who for some reason can't attract any indigenous players.

Back on the original post, given Rawlings very rapid rise in footy circles immediately post career, it would seem that his attitude is very highly rated.

I think you may have missed the post of my post, and what he did.

No, Beveridge is. Lindsay Thomas is one of the many non white players to have been targeted in the media by the red WHITE and blue boys from the kennell who for some reason can't attract any indigenous players.

Back on the original post, given Rawlings very rapid rise in footy circles immediately post career, it would seem that his attitude is very highly rated.

I’ll admit I did miss the very last part about him working with players afterwards, but I still don’t rate that tactic - Surely you can figure out if kids are up to it in match sims etc.

Your captain is literally racist and punches aboriginals. It's already been covered in this thread so this is a bit rich I can't lie

Riewoldt was clearly injured with a dislocated shoulder, he wasn't involved in the play and left the field shortly after, it was pissweak of the Scott brothers to attack him.

Wasn't it Chris and Mal Michael who did it, not Brad?

I’ll admit I did miss the very last part about him working with players afterwards, but I still don’t rate that tactic - Surely you can figure out if kids are up to it in match sims etc.

So yes, you missed the entire point of the post and what Brady did, shot your mouth off, and look like a goose now.

Anyway, play on.

Your captain is literally racist and punches aboriginals. It's already been covered in this thread so this is a bit rich I can't lie

Jack Ziebell shares a house with indigenous player Jy Simpkin.

Don't believe everything you read from Richmond trolls.

Last edited:

I get that being from Queensland you assume everyone hates Aboriginal people like you do, but in the civilised parts of this island, some of us are more evolved than you s**t Syria knuckle draggers.

In Melbourne for example, it is only the Dogs that hate Aboriginal players.

I've never seen a richmond troll say that. I've never seen it full stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brady Rawlings used to beat up draftees on their first day at training. Like, attack them physically, throwing punches, wrestling them to the ground, to see what they were made of.

If the kids (for example, according to legend one B. Cunnington x1000000000) fought back instantly and hard, Rawlings would immediately drop off and the other players would separate them, what happened would be explained and the kid would go on the their way.

If they didn't, Brady would make clear he'd physically dominated them, then pick them up and say "Son, you're in the AFL now, if you think that was bad, consider what Mitch Robinson or Stevie Baker is going to do to you" and then take the kid under his wing and support them and do extra sessions with them.
Sorry, is this the Brady Rawlings you're talking about? No wonder he picked fights with draftees because he didn't look like he could hold his own against a developed player.
1583820616614.png

I get that being from Queensland you assume everyone hates Aboriginal people like you do, but in the civilised parts of this island, some of us are more evolved than you s**t Syria knuckle draggers.

In Melbourne for example, it is only the Dogs that hate Aboriginal players.

Why do you think that is? It's obviously easier to punch someone WHEN YOU LIVE WITH THEM

Why do you think that is? It's obviously easier to punch someone WHEN YOU LIVE WITH THEM

Yeah, I reckon anyone punching Jy Simpkin might just cop a few back hey.

I can just imagine a draftees first day at the Dogs.

Toby Mclean taking them aside to show them how to drop the knees and throw the head back.

Lachie Hunter showing them how to spin away from any contest to make it seem like there was high contact.

Bontempelli giving media lesson on how to ensure anyone from the opposition team who went anywhere near a Dogs player gets rubbed out.
And then they get to try on any one of those players’ premiership medals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back