Rumour Best football related rumour you have heard from someone you trust

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your captain is literally racist and punches aboriginals. It's already been covered in this thread so this is a bit rich I can't lie

LOL, really? Pathetic misrepresentation and/or s**t troll from you.

On the same note, I've found out who your captain is since we last chatted. All class.

19194440-7528107-image-a-3_1570006891135.jpg

Thought this was a rumour forum and not a Nat Fyfe knob polishing service.
Who cares if he snowboards, skis, or parks his docker in the rear lane way of a Japanese teppanyaki bar

Noones polishing his knob.

He's been in Japan (during a pandemic outbreak), doing a dangerous sport - weeks out from season open...

I thought it was interesting, and if you didn't just keep scrolling mofo.

From my mail the whole Michael Solomon scandal was he was actually covering up the fact his wife and Foley were lovers away from his Marriage.

Foley is 100% gay

As for Holmes she has been around the block a few times and it nearly resulted in her ex partner who she moved to Darwin with committing suicide.

Whoever was an ex AFL player that played up in Darwin would always get the attention of Abbey. Feel sorry for her current bf Keegan Brooksby who just got signed to Hawthorn.

She will be loving those fellas LOL
I knew Foley was gay but her name kept getting brought up so it makes sense.
Abbey also doesn’t mind a Chris Smith after ladies day. My mate was having dinner at Hunaman watching her give him a lame hand job under the table.

As for Keegan Brooksby the gumby ruckman who couldn’t get a game at Suns or Weagles... looks to be shaping up for another delisting at Hawks aswell! Not getting a kick with Suns is pretty poor form and i’ll delist him from my SuperCoach to be safe. Abbey
Licking her lips to swoop on in the hawks camp 🤭😲

I’ll admit I did miss the very last part about him working with players afterwards, but I still don’t rate that tactic - Surely you can figure out if kids are up to it in match sims etc.
Back in the day if we had a 'yappy' draftee, Montgomery would find a way to sit him on his arse in match sim.
Monty is a humourless hard bastard which made him an effective assistant coach as well as a player.

I can just imagine a draftees first day at the Dogs.

Toby Mclean taking them aside to show them how to drop the knees and throw the head back.

Lachie Hunter showing them how to spin away from any contest to make it seem like there was high contact.

Bontempelli giving media lesson on how to ensure anyone from the opposition team who went anywhere near a Dogs player gets rubbed out.
Isn't North's game plan to be as physical as possible because they don't have a game plan?

I can just imagine a draftees first day at the Dogs.

Toby Mclean taking them aside to show them how to drop the knees and throw the head back.

Lachie Hunter showing them how to spin away from any contest to make it seem like there was high contact.

Bontempelli giving media lesson on how to ensure anyone from the opposition team who went anywhere near a Dogs player gets rubbed out.
And doesn’t Marley Williams host one for the north draftees where he teaches them how to duck their heads when going back with the flight of the football and completely cower out of the contest. And five minutes later teach them how to snipe a player off the footy? Faux tough like 70% of your playing list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew Foley was gay but her name kept getting brought up so it makes sense.
Abbey also doesn’t mind a Chris Smith after ladies day. My mate was having dinner at Hunaman watching her give him a lame hand job under the table.

As for Keegan Brooksby the gumby ruckman who couldn’t get a game at Suns or Weagles... looks to be shaping up for another delisting at Hawks aswell! Not getting a kick with Suns is pretty poor form and i’ll delist him from my SuperCoach to be safe. Abbey
Licking her lips to swoop on in the hawks camp 🤭😲

Like I said Foley was actually sleeping with Solomon's Wife who is a cracker

Just show's you the character of Holmes if she was giving Chris Smith a wristy when her ex is at the same Club LOL

Like I said Foley was actually sleeping with Solomon's Wife who is a cracker

Just show's you the character of Holmes if she was giving Chris Smith a wristy when her ex is at the same Club LOL

Alex rance was seen giving Cotchin a Wristy in the disabled cubicle at the “18” Brownlow medal night!

I heard that Player X from Club Y is being tested for coronavirus as he was on the phone to someone who knows someone who ate at a Chinese restaurant and has not stockpiled enough toilet paper to guarantee immunity.
Sounds legit

I heard that Player X from Club Y is being tested for coronavirus as he was on the phone to someone who knows someone who ate at a Chinese restaurant and has not stockpiled enough toilet paper to guarantee immunity.

Player Y was seen Yawning whilst busting out the moves to YMCA.

Can confirm he was a deadset space cadet. Got into all sorts of s**t back in Tassie. Almost zombie like. He would get into fights, and no matter how hard he was hit, he would keep coming back. Was even worse when he was in the p1sss.

Credit where credit is due tho, he has totally turned himself around.
Well he played at Lauderdale so that was half the problem. That club's always been well represented on the idiot charts and to be fair, there's always been some total fools in Tassie footy circles over the years.
He was there around the time Australian cricketer Matthew Wade was there and he was equally as big of a dickhead as Robinson was back then.
That was back in the days of the old SFL Premier League.
Clarence, at the time, had David Boon's son running around like a complete roid rager getting pinged every second week for clocking blokes 30m behind play on a regular basis.
Both Wade and Robinson have turned themselves around well.

Well he played at Lauderdale so that was half the problem. That club's always been well represented on the idiot charts and to be fair, there's always been some total fools in Tassie footy circles over the years.
He was there around the time Australian cricketer Matthew Wade was there and he was equally as big of a dickhead as Robinson was back then.
That was back in the days of the old SFL Premier League.
Clarence, at the time, had David Boon's son running around like a complete roid rager getting pinged every second week for clocking blokes 30m behind play on a regular basis.
Both Wade and Robinson have turned themselves around well.
Judging by the size of Boon’s son now, the roid usage hasn’t dissipated. I believe he holds the record for most Dianabol ingested between Melbourne and London.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back