Things to do while the football season is delayed

Remove this Banner Ad

Bay,

We all love football. The problem is that some people also seem to love wild bat soup, which means we can't have sport anymore. I knew something was wrong with the universe when Richmond briefly stopped being s**t.

We can't watch substandard sports like NFA, NBA, association football or Trugo as a compromise either, as they seem to be cancelling their seasons too.
No mass gatherings are allowed so we can't attend music festivals or cultural events, and even My Chemical Romance have cancelled their tour which will no doubt lead to a spike in dark teenage poetry. Most of us by necessity have already perfected the waffle-stomp in the shower which has led to some funny looks from the other patrons at my local pool, so we've mastered enough skills for one year.

What are we all going to do?

Well, apart from the obvious

1584070205508.png

I will probably spend the same time at the pub, just not shouting at the TV on the wall, I'd look pretty stupid shouting "Ball" when nothings on, patrons would think I'm a Richmond supporter.

I will probably spend the same time at the pub, just not shouting at the TV on the wall, I'd look pretty stupid shouting "Ball" when nothings on, patrons would think I'm a Richmond supporter.
Missing a tooth?

I made jalapeño poppers.
Was given a 10kg bag of self raising flour by my deli owner, I’ve got no ******* idea what to do with it, bake some ******* bread and wait for the Alpha makes to bust down my door and take all the delicious smelling treats I spose!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll go with the Pre-season ladder and the AFL gets the GWS v Gold Coast GF they always wanted.
20200314_052813.jpg
GWS get the flag Uncle Gil was trying to gift them last year, we fall at the Prelim again, and some nice % to Poort right there.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back