Poo Mega Thread Attention: Coronavirus Doomsday Preppers - RUN FORREST RUN! ‘Wear a mask whilst driving your car alone or we all die’

Remove this Banner Ad

ETbex4KWkAU-Wtk
Let’s hope he right...time will tell.

thats gold!!!

fixed it for you
the ALF probably spent the TV money on mixed lollies and dont have it to give back to foxtel/Ch7

I love a good conspiracy theory but believing Harvey Weinstein will be responsible for the culling of the world's most evil people is too out there even for me.
i love a good conspiracy theory too.
But the though of any of these people actually getting what they deserve is the biggest "theory" of them all

One bit of semi good news.

I do feel very sorry parents for young kiddies, what the hell can you tell them without scaring the bejesus out of them?

The biggest crisises I faced as a kid growing up in the 80s was making it home in time for Its a Knockout and when Bouncer got run over on Neighbours (poor boy, everyone loved that dog, aside from the awful Mrs Mangel)

Kids shouldn't have to grow up in a world where everyone is fearing for their lives, or unable/prevented from visiting their grandparents and other elderly relatives in nursing homes.

The biggest crisises I faced as a kid growing up in the 80s was making it home in time for Its a Knockout and when Bouncer got run over on Neighbours (poor boy, everyone loved that dog, aside from the awful Mrs Mangel)

Kids shouldn't have to grow up in a world where everyone is fearing for their lives, or unable/prevented from visiting their grandparents and other elderly relatives in nursing homes.
I think you may be forgetting the cold war and ever-present specter of nuclear armageddon we lived under. Admittedly that hasn't gone away -people have simply stopped talking about it- but there was so much more brinkmanship back then that made it feel almost inevitable.

All we have right now is a bunch of people staying home with the sniffles. :drunk:

I think you may be forgetting the cold war and ever-present specter of nuclear armageddon we lived under. Admittedly that hasn't gone away -people have simply stopped talking about it- but there was so much more brinkmanship back then that made it feel almost inevitable.

All we have right now is a bunch of people staying home with the sniffles. :drunk:

No I am not a Boomer living in the 70s. Was born 1980 :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nor am I, and you should probably learn what the term means if you're going to use it. Boomers are those born during the Baby Boom shortly after WWII.

Many of the conveniences and pleasures you enjoy on a daily basis have been made possible by globalisation and the increasing interdependence between states. Such a situation as this is a potential drawback. There's never an ideal way of life, a perfect society. You put yourself out there as part of a global system, erode the integrity of the nation state and its sovereignty, and while you reap the benefits of what other cultures and countries can offer, you also welcome in an array of things that can go wrong.

I smoke cigars. I do it in public in designated areas and love it.

Today a young African girl with a head scarf and robes ( I am assuming she was Muslim) asked to borrow my lighter. Of course I obliged but the way she insisted I only dropped it into her hands with no physical contact and the way she returned it in the same fashion did make me chuckle.

Best of luck getting through unscathed, we'll all be hoping you & your kids do mate.

...but its only fair to point out if you croak I'll be nominating boydshow to take your job

I'm in Tasmania quarantining from the mainland so when Fyfie gets sick I'm ready to take over

I thought that too at first, wtf is all this idiocy over a flu? But now its a case of if sitting home with a sniffle stops more people getting sniffles the sooner the world will start getting back to normal. Health care workers are highly at risk every day, let them treat the severe cases and the rest of us just do the right thing.
I want to visit my poor mum and I cant, no one with a remote sniffle can go near an aged care home. I also don’t want to pass my sniffle on to anyone else who then cant see or take care of their elderly.
Over reaction? Who knows, it obviously kills elderly, people with weak immune sytems, heart conditions etc. They are the ones who are terrified, and if me staying home for a while helps this bloody thing be over with quicker then I’ll gladly do it. If I have to wipe my bum with leaves I’ll do that too.
It’s not the first time the world has been through a pandemic and it won’t be the last.

^Bay post
Sitting at home by myself in my jammies for a week or 2, watching footy on replay and ordering take aways...no campaigner coming over and NO f***ers knocking on my door spruking spaghetti monsters

99EB362D-FA78-4AFD-A7F3-8DCBF7B0AA2F.gif

One bit of semi good news.

I do feel very sorry parents for young kiddies, what the hell can you tell them without scaring the bejesus out of them?

Mate, you'd be crazy to believe anything that comes out of China at the moment. They will be lying through their teeth and trying to apportion blame to all and sundry because they know that the world is not going to forget their early inaction over this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back