Preview Pedigree Bulldogs v CGU Magpies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was expecting a taller line up because of the shorter qtrs. Gardner over trengove is interesting but not exactly surprising after the marsh games. Glad we have an extra tall in the back half to keep cox still while keath, wood and crozier jump over his head

Was expecting a taller line up because of the shorter qtrs. Gardner over trengove is interesting but not exactly surprising after the marsh games. Glad we have an extra tall in the back half to keep cox still while keath, wood and crozier jump over his head

Whats the thinking behind more talls for shorter qtrs?

Weird teams.
Young and Gardner on bench.
Stephenson left out.

strange.

I think we’re too tall.

Cordy - Cox
Gardner - Mihocek
Keath plays 3rd up intercept.

Young to stretch the pies Def.

Only thing I can think of.
Pretty dangerous with crozier, wood and keath all free to intercept at will. Cordy and Gardner just need to keep mihocek and Cox stationery

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weird line up. Pies have four smalls on the bench. We have two talls, and Bailey Dale plays tall.

Glad we picked Gardner. Our defenders got exposed in the air against Port Adelaide and Gardner's form was good in Marsh 1 and the subsequent intraclub. He's a good defender.

Glad we dropped Schache. He just doesn't impact games enough. I'm tired of us trying to carry him. Sad to see McLean not picked but also totally understand why. Glad Cavarra gets to debut, we are too predictable inside F50.

Like Gardner being in, Keath got exposed in Marsh 2 and we need a proper tall back there. Young is unexpected, but I can only assume that we want to limit Naughton's TOG without losing too much structure. Schache has a challenge without any VFL to prove himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back