Game Day NORTH VS SAINTS (Round 1, FIGHT!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polec kicks first goal. We are up & about.

With Maj late withdrawal the last player we could afford to lose is " scooter " Walker. Fwd. match-up's now in disarray.

Good on the Saints. Recruited for needs ✔ Working ✔
If we replaced Maj with Durdin at least then it would be less of an issue instead of effing Murphy

Last day of footy for the next few months it would appear. Shutdown and state border closures imminent.

Honestly not mad about it based on the first half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Deplorable, no attacking flair.

We still have McMillan, Ahern, hall getting games which says a lot about our list.

Use whatever is left of this season to play kids.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the rumours are right might be quicker than you think.
WA to close it's borders within 2 weeks, only essential travel, AFL/NRL will not be classed as essential travel. We need to start preseason 2021 then

We've done a really job of keeping Hill quiet. As a quality player as soon as he gets a few spare metres he's killed us.

We're very hurt by not having Walker or Maj down there. Means Macmillan and Pittard have to defend players like Membrey and King. Not great.

Simpkin is showing really good signs. Polec is being used as a get out option but his kicks are just long bombs into the forward line pit of despair.

Two goals in a half of footy is symptomatic of our ineptitude going forward and our inability to use the ball precisely.

Oh well

I can tolerate the exciting footy and ballistic movement of the ball with the odd chance of losing by a kick if we run out of gas.

But I won't tolerate slow footy and s**t skills. The shorter quarters means we can take the game on. See Port game FFS.

St Kilda are playing like they know their limits and know they can go, go, go since the quarters are shorter. Where is the urgency?

Absolutely screaming out for an agile mid sized forward.

a shame Hosie isn’t looked at
Why? We don't play a style that would utilise one. From half back its kick long to a contest on the wing. From the middle, its kick long to a contest 20-30 out.

A jump in intercepts, handballs and marks that quarter to the Saints.

They can play keeping's off and isolate tall targets up forward from now on.

The only way I see out of this is to kick long at every opportunity, and hold it in our forward half.

Not much new. Kick down the line to a pack. Not enough spread. They are running out off HB. We have a HB line of LMac JMac Atley Murphy. Wouldn’t get a game in any other team. Should of got a new mid coach too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back