Rumour Roos players "wild" Corona Party

Remove this Banner Ad

Since when do you believe ScoMo?

Get over yourself.

The lads were having an end of season drink. Good on 'em, I say.

Surely you're not that unintelligent to justify their irresponsible behaviour, just because they play for the team you support?
They don't deserve to be sacked or anything like that but for *s sake man, even though they're just young guys surely they're aware enough to understand how dumb this idea was?

Surely you're not that unintelligent to justify their irresponsible behaviour, just because they play for the team you support?
Au contraire, I am one of the biggest critics of the club I support, and whether it was Nick Larkey or Jack Riewoldt or Jeremy Cameron or anybody else, my opinion would the be the same: get off your high horse and take a chill pill, the lads are having an end of season drink, leave them be.

Wonder what the doctor thought of her colleague who saw 70 or so patients in his Toorak clinic who tested + for the virus ?

Hypocrite not.

Last edited:
They don't deserve to be sacked or anything like that but for fu**s sake man, even though they're just young guys surely they're aware enough to understand how dumb this idea was?

It was with team mates. You know, the same guys they have been around 24/7 for the last few months without incident? The same blokes they were hugging and high fiving and all that other s**t just a few hours before?

I understand the argument that it's "a bad look" or "not a positive example", but the risk of there being any nonsense involving the virus itself are farcical. I legit think less of the neighbor going to the press than I do the players, and if the team jersey's were changed I'd still think the same thing. If they were genuinely concerned they would have gone to the cops or the club, not to the ******* press where a big deal is made of it. It literally only becomes a bad example for others, that might make them endanger themselves, IF PEOPLE KNOW IT HAPPENS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was with team mates. You know, the same guys they have been around 24/7 for the last few months without incident? The same blokes they were hugging and high fiving and all that other s**t just a few hours before?

I understand the argument that it's "a bad look" or "not a positive example", but the risk of there being any nonsense involving the virus itself are farcical. I legit think less of the neighbor going to the press than I do the players, and if the team jersey's were changed I'd still think the same thing. If they were genuinely concerned they would have gone to the cops or the club, not to the ******* press where a big deal is made of it. It literally only becomes a bad example for others, that might make them endanger themselves, IF PEOPLE KNOW IT HAPPENS.

We're just all very upset about the idea of North players having fun.

Blicavs also hosted a party on Sunday, apparently. At least North had something to celebrate, what was his reasoning?
"If were going to play that s**t and win football games we're probably going to win the premiership when we string some half decent footy together"

My god the saints suck

Around 10 people invited to the party.
I congratulate these players for inviting Norfs membership base to a thankyou party

Collingwood's membership base the most at risk if it gets hold.

Prisons, smokers, people in poor general health.

Every time I got to a North v Collingwood game, the parade of human misery in black and white. Jesus.

Collingwood's membership base the most at risk if it gets hold.

Prisons, smokers, people in poor general health.

Every time I got to a North v Collingwood game, the parade of human misery in black and white. Jesus.
What about North's membership base?

Oh wait, they don't have one. Carry on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back