Opinion Did Bevo play Gardner and Cavarra so that they would get match payments?

Remove this Banner Ad

With huge paycuts and possible job loses looming - did Bevo have this level of forethought?

I know he is a people person, but do you really think he would potentially sacrifice a game by playing players who might not be in the best 22 purely to get them some pay?

I know he is a people person, but do you really think he would potentially sacrifice a game by playing players who might not be in the best 22 purely to get them some pay?
Do you think the whole team would play crap, bruise free football to make the newbies look good?

With huge paycuts and possible job loses looming - did Bevo have this level of forethought?

I admire your left field thinking and creative thought but I don't think it passes the realistic test(to put it mildly).

Don't feel bad about it or take it to heart, it gave me something to think about and try to work out a scenario to at least partially back your claim. Unfortunately I couldn't.

But ten out of ten for originality and something different. Honestly I enjoyed your post more than how many goals will x kick this year etc etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back