Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice location - you must be near Solomon Lew's holiday house - do you get to swim in his infinity pool... or do you duck down to Portsea to hob nob with Lindsay Fox and his crew?
Edit - or do the Peninsula jet set congregate at your place? - after the Tinder date(s) have had brekky and snuk out the back door?

There are plenty congregating at Portsea right now. Beach car park currently full. *ing idiots

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Keep up Wicksy, it’s not about whether they purchased them, it’s about the why.

Kappa is saying that were bought to be hoarded for important officials.

The time they were bought was when they were under siege from the virus. Well of course they would! (Purchase them)
Our current system is about Supply and Demand

Someone has something to sell
Someone wants to purchase what is for sale

That is our system

It is a system called Capitalism

He went to St Kevin's - he's a survivor
True, but with only an Xbox and fridge to keep him occupied, there will be challenges to maintain peak condition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went on a 5k nature run around Mt Martha re.. seems as though most are adhering to the rules and that re.. barely anyone on the beach.. felt quite serine to be honest.. at one with nature and s**t.. didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did.. in amongst the flora and fauna and that re.. peaceful time to reflect on how much of a legend I am and that re.. a f star mate.

20200327_180937.jpg

One of my main memories of China was the rush to get onto a bus and the inability of Chinese people to form a queue. There is nothing sharing and caring about them other than what is forced on them or ingrained in them through propaganda.
I spent a few months there back in '89. I remember the race to get on the train - and as foreigners we had our own gate so a bit of a head start so to speak. Still absolutely nothing on the old ladies and buses in Israel. They were angry and scary.

I spent a few months there back in '89. I remember the race to get on the train - and as foreigners we had our own gate so a bit of a head start so to speak. Still absolutely nothing on the old ladies and buses in Israel. They were angry and scary.
I remember bus trips in Turkey - bus stations pretty crowded but the locals were pretty friendly and helpful - on one occasion at least going out of their way to make sure we had tickets and got on the correct bus - thank you Turkish Muslims

Can you Summaries it Please
Excuse me AD.... :)
- do not go outside your home except for shopping or urgent (eg medical appointment), haircuts are not urgent
- keep 1.5 - 2 metres distance between you and anyone else
- wash your hands frequently
- wash / clean / disinfect all surfaces in your house regularly
- pay no attention to most of the bullsh*t on social media
- read Gimp's posts for a laugh

Last edited:
Was thinking about it.. but opted for highest on the hill re.. and the beach still in close proximity.

This house was the one.. wasn't for sale.. but I made em an offer they couldn't refuse..
So they accepted your offer of $5 an hour to clean their house?

nice work if you can get it.

Re Im only joking, that’s your fortnight abode, you pop in once a fortnight just to entertain a lady or two

Diana never stood a chance
One of life’s great lessons.

You love who you love. Better to follow your love than go off with someone so incompatible and without that deep love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back