Racing March Daily Punt - Coronavirus > Caulfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to anyone who backed Old Head at Pakenham. Not punting but I'm doing the Sportsbet tipping comp and havent got a winner all night - pretty sure I was the reason Old Head got beat

How the * has that won like it did and only paid $9 with the garbage form it had?

Jesus Christ.

Invincible Gem looks a bet tomorrow in the Emancipation at $20/$5. Won the race last year beating Daysee Doom. Drawn well. Fit. Galloped on last start and the track was bottomless.

Girl Tuesday for me - flew fresh over 1400 last prep

Best value for me today :

Mugatoo - huge run behind the Haggas import - VE unders

Vegas Jewel @ Bendigo- a bloody good horse and get 14’s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I’m bored shitless but seriously I don’t like anything until R6 onwards at Rosehill

Personally think Bendigo has shitshow written all over it
Grand Promenade the only one I’d be touching first few races at Bendigo should smack this lot

Rosehill race 2 Holyfield aswel

Rosehill- R5 Handle the Truth

Yeah I’m bored shitless but seriously I don’t like anything until R6 onwards at Rosehill

Personally think Bendigo has shitshow written all over it

Big Night Out in the last into Grand Pommenade both seem morals

you’d think so... but it’s big fields there today so caught behind duds is a potential issue

I know it’s early but Grand Pommenade should be panelling that field. I’ve taken the price earlier. I kept wanting to find one to roll it but couldn’t..

I swear if Big Night Out loses today it’s getting the “never again sack file”.

Last edited:
One of Probabeel or Funstar for mine. Good arb if you have two Tab accounts including a bowler.
$33 risk free profit which pays almost as much as the dole per day pre-covid.

Like very much Girl Tuesday also. Could be a very good Waller day.

On the Grand Promenade train at Bendigo in the first.

First three races I have cash back so got suckered in to Write Your Name with a saver Turn the Tide in the 2nd.

A few nice horses Rc3 where I'm willing to play around Terbium. The one I found was Simply Optimisic. I think he is the one who could rise above 'nice' horse.

Only played the first 3 races because its cash back. Gambling problem will kick in more throughout the day where I will play into the horror big fields with pretty even ability horses.

Girl Tuesday for me - flew fresh over 1400 last prep

Best value for me today :

Mugatoo - huge run behind the Haggas import - VE unders

Vegas Jewel @ Bendigo- a bloody good horse and get 14’s

Mugatoo shouldn't be up to these at WFA - the fact it couldn't beat Young Rascal getting a ton of weight suggests it won't be good enough here. Mustajeer a much better bet of the two Oz Bloodstock runners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back