Media Sweet FA: Three Things I Learnt This Week - S29 Edition: Now With 50% More Melts!

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Dragons are absolutely on track to be back to back premiers.
2. Gumbies have recruited well and are now a formidable posting unit.
3. Bears are paying the price for boycotting last week's match thread.

1. For a game that is supposed to be random, the Gumbies results don't feel random.
2. No sport on a weekend is worse than I thought it would be.. I thought it was going to be horrendous. It's worse.
3. I hope I don't have to play the bombers during CoVid lock down. 110 pages including 300 Wayne posts seems like hell.

1. Our coach is f**ked
2. If it wasn't the week we all had i would say i just wasted a week
3a. UrberEATS is addictive against the Bombers here are 3 codes to share 2324eats, eats4402, EATLOCALAU
3b. In SFA it doesn't matter where comma's, go and a emoji is a full stop :p

Speak up if you are struggling and stay safe :mask:

1. The Demons are a great bunch. Gave as good as they got and although the match thread had 3k posts, it was pretty damn enjoyable with a lot of good natured banter and some terrible music.

2. Proper Gander made a kick arse laksa.

3. manangatang made a kick arse meringue.

4. I make kick arse pizza.

5. That’s more than 3 things.

6. *.

1. The Demons are a great bunch. Gave as good as they got and although the match thread had 3k posts, it was pretty damn enjoyable with a lot of good natured banter and some terrible music.

2. Proper Gander made a kick arse laksa.

3. manangatang made a kick arse meringue.

4. I make kick arse pizza.

5. That’s more than 3 things.

6. fu**.
My music taste is terrible. I'll try harder next time

1. Swamprats had a quiet week for the first time in my career, apparently too busy defending the Upper Murray region from the evil coronavirus apocalypse
2. Joining the Warriors did not help them on the Qooty front.
3. N/A

The Rats were very quiet in our Rd 2 match as well - didn't think I'd live to see a week where the Royals out posted them.

The Rats were very quiet in our Rd 2 match as well - didn't think I'd live to see a week where the Royals out posted them.
Royals have some quality posters this season. I wouldn't be surprised to see this become a more regular occurrence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1) A calendar month without a win is a good lesson for life in a post-apocalyptic hellscape;
2) The number of monitors I require in my new fallout bunker work space is n+1, where n is the number of monitors I currently have;
3) Anything is a dip if you blend it enough.

I learned that I really shouldn't eat left over KFC, especially during a bog roll shortage. *runs to the toilet*

I learned that I really shouldn't eat left over KFC, especially during a bog roll shortage. *runs to the toilet*
finger lickin' bad

1. why?
source.gif

2. Why??
source.gif

3. WHY???
giphy.gif

1. There are people who aren't washing their hands after a piss.

2. This Royals offense will make history.

3. You can hide literally anything in a .gif and no one will ever read it as long as you delay the loop long enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back