Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86’s Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
banner.jpg
2 DR v SR v3.jpg

DRAGONS FFC NEXT FIGHT vs. CITY SWAMPRATS

The highly anticipated lightweight title fight between Dragons and Swamprats has been signed for, SFA president Ant Bear said Monday on Qoxsports. The fight is scheduled for April 5 at Ljp86’s Lair and has fans anticipating a good old fashion melee.

“I’m back in my home city with a strong fan base, the Dragons wont not know what hit them” stated philreich. “We are stronger today than we have ever been. With players like Far Kern, GotTheGoodes and ant555 hitting their best form, the Dragons don’t stand a chance if they want to go blow for blow.”

AceAndy sees the fight somewhat differently. “We’re not the current lightweight champions for nothing, people don’t give us credit for having any depth, but when you look at our playing lists with the likes of fumbler, Strigoi, Cold Sober, HawkAussie and Hatchy1992 I’d say we have plenty of fight to bring to the middle and knock a few teeth out of these Swamprats.

TALE OF THE TAPE - FIGHT RECORD

Dragons LWLWW

Swamprats LWLLW

TIGERTURBULANCES FIGHT PREDICTION
2 rat v drag.jpg

Last edited:
Ready to exterminate a few Rats. Bring it on !!!
Pfft - we smashed you blokes last time we met in season 24: OK slight exaggeration, and we'll do it again this week.

DRAGONS FFC NEXT FIGHT vs. CITY SWAMPRATS

The highly anticipated lightweight title fight between Dragons and Swamprats has been signed for, SFA president Ant Bear said Monday on Qoxsports. The fight is scheduled for April 5 at Ljp86’s Lair and has fans anticipating a good old fashion melee.

“I’m back in my home city with a strong fan base, the Dragons wont not know what hit them” stated philreich. “We are stronger today than we have ever been. With players like Far Kern, GotTheGoodes and ant555 hitting their best form, the Dragons don’t stand a chance if they want to go blow for blow.”

AceAndy sees the fight somewhat differently. “We’re not the current lightweight champions for nothing, people don’t give us credit for having any depth, but when you look at our playing lists with the likes of fumbler, Strigoi, Cold Sober, HawkAussie and Hatchy1992 I’d say we have plenty of fight to bring to the middle and knock a few teeth out of these Swamprats.

TALE OF THE TAPE - FIGHT RECORD

Dragons LWLWW

Swamprats LWLLW

TIGERTURBULANCES FIGHT PREDICTION
View attachment 849395

Mummas gunna knock you out.

Pfft - we smashed you blokes last time we met in season 24: OK slight exaggeration, and we'll do it again this week.

I was sick that week and decided to stay away from that aids of a thread.

Did someone call pest control? I hear we have some rats to exterminate this week.

Interesting, I swear I heard someone calling mythical creature extermination, on account of us playing the Dragons this week

Interesting, I swear I heard someone calling mythical creature extermination, on account of us playing the Dragons this week
There's no such thing as a mythical creature extermination though.

Tough times ahead for SarahSmiles now they have closed skate parks.
I look like a skater; long hair, s**t facial hair, always wearing beanies and lanky wear a lot of jeans etc. Only problem is I'm possibly the most possibly the most clumsy person of all time so for the sake of not breaking any more bones I tend to avoid skateboards

Dragons are about as common as Collingwood supporters with a full set of teeth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's no such thing as a mythical creature extermination though.

Alright, fair call.

But even though there is such a thing as rat extermination, you'll find that our kit presentation carries a slogan:

1585552440607.png

Ratsakresistant?

I'm guessing that an exterminator would use Ratsak (or equivalent), and we are Ratsak Resistant 💪

Ratsak Double Strength Bait Station | ProductReview.com.au

Oh boy - Strigoi will teach you about real life dragons this week. You've got it coming now.

Whatever you do, don't ask about sataris we keep him a secret around here
We only utilise him to slot the winning goal in grand finals - he could come in handy on June 21 this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back