FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

What the fu**! Mo voted Sharn.........
Hmm clearly didn't respect the game and votes out of saltiness. Very dissapointed with her. Was rooting for her all along but that has shocked me!

Even more so after Sharns response to Tarzans question and Mo still voted for Sharn.

Sharn got unlucky twice.

First time she got burned by a bitter jury
Second time she was up against Australia's best player.

I do think they should have waited a couple of more seasons before doing all stars. Especially when we were scraping the bottom of the barrel with players like Zach, Mo (yes, she played a good game game but she was not a good enough player in S3 to be invited back), Tarzan, Jacqui, Michelle and Shane (how the * did she win?)

Its not a bad idea, if sharn says lets do rocks its virtually implying to the jury that shes quit and her game isnt up to scratch

Yeah, thought the same thing. If that was AK's ploy, to show that Sharn would prefer a 25% lucky dip than putting faith in her game then it's kind of cool (especially seeing Sharn squirm about it).

Of course if AK ended up being Sharn's only vote, then he's an absolute dill.

How's Tarzan too, was hopeful that he'd put the final nail in Sharn's coffin, but wasn't expecting it. Glorious!

Both Mo and Sharn lost because they are stupid they both stood a better chance against Brooke than David and Brooke most likely beats Dave in that challenge and doesn’t take him to the final 2.

Also Mo claiming she didn’t give the challenges 100% as she didn’t want a target on her back, just admit you sucked at them when it came to the final challenge you were never in the contest both Sharn and Dave looked like statues when Mo fell off and she had 3 saves previous to that.

I don’t think Mo was bitter. I genuinely think she thought that taking Sharn was the weaker move (it was, even if the right one) and voted based on that.
But she had said multiple times she didn’t want Dave in the final two so it’s not like she was going to make a brave move on not drag Sharn the goat along one more time.

All that being said about Sharn being a goat I think Lee’s exit hurt her game as he was a number that would of stuck with her and she would of been able to do more

One of the all time social games by Dave, I was highly critical of his pre merge strategy and stand by it, but most of his post merge strategy was good.

Love to see him play the US version but how do you do it? Unfair to put him in a newbie season and they won't chuck him on a returnee season. Maybe a fans v favourites?

Sharn got unlucky twice.

First time she got burned by a bitter jury
Second time she was up against Australia's best player.

I do think they should have waited a couple of more seasons before doing all stars. Especially when we were scraping the bottom of the barrel with players like Zach, Mo (yes, she played a good game game but she was not a good enough player in S3 to be invited back), Tarzan, Jacqui, Michelle and Shane (how the fu** did she win?)

There's a few other solid/memorable players who come to mind who weren't asked (or declined).

Mo was a popular player in her first series who had to retire hurt. No problem with her coming back. Abbey and Jacqui to name two were much iffier all stars. Terrible strategically and pretty unlikeable to boot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a few other solid/memorable players who come to mind who weren't asked (or declined).

Mo was a popular player in her first series who had to retire hurt. No problem with her coming back. Abbey and Jacqui to name two were much iffier all stars. Terrible strategically and pretty unlikeable to boot.
She cried and begged to be voted off

One of the all time social games by Dave, I was highly critical of his pre merge strategy and stand by it, but most of his post merge strategy was good.

Love to see him play the US version but how do you do it? Unfair to put him in a newbie season and they won't chuck him on a returnee season. Maybe a fans v favourites?
Yeah when he got rid of Phoebe and took her idol that was a boss play. It could not of put him in a better position for merge

That was a predictable finale, Dave winning the final challenge with Mo the first one out and then Dave taking Sharn to the final 2 and blitzing her.

The only surprise was that it wasn't a complete whitewash with the votes.

Hard to think of a more deserving Survivor winner than Dave, by far the best player there, had all bases covered and made a great pitch to the jury.

Sharn a worthy runner up, thought she played an underrated game and finished 2nd in the final challenge so deserved to make the final 2.

You could argue that Mo was a more worthy runner up but I doubt she would've done any better than Sharn if she went up against Dave at the end.

I don’t think Mo was bitter. I genuinely think she thought that taking Sharn was the weaker move (it was, even if the right one) and voted based on that.

That's being bitter, as far as I'm concerned. That's not voting for the better player in the final two, which is all your vote should be based on. Moana was openly mocking what Sharn considered to be her 'big moves'. If it's true that she's turned around and voted for Sharn, that's crap.

It seems the Australian series always comes down to this. The two favourites and an outsider in the final three. And then when one of the favourites wins the challenge, the other has to pitch that they should prove themselves against the strongest opponent in the final two, instead of taking the 'easy option'. Which, of course you understand, it's the only card they really have to play, but no-one really believes it. Like Mo or Sharn would have taken Dave if they'd won the challenge. Puh-leeze.

I'd suggest Dave was fully aware of this and the conversation with Sharn during the challenge was merely intended to weaken her resolve.

Holy s**t there was an ad for The Challenge during this?

If you have foxtel (or other unmentioned methods of getting TV shows) and like Survivor, I highly recommend it. Similar to Survivor but more challenges and drama and some strategy.

Also it has Jay from US Survivor on it this season

Last edited:
Ok juat saw Moana voted for Sharn ( should have read the last page )

I actually dont think it was a bitter vote . They do carry a strong friendship outside of the game and Im tipping a night at the Villa made he aware if she wasnt already that Sharn didnt have a chance and was heading to a wipeout .

Probably was hoping 1-2 others vote Sharn with her so it doesnt become an embarrasing flogging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back