Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Lockdown with the Blakeney twins.. the Olsen twins.. or the the Muscat sisters 's2s'?

20200331_090145.jpg

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
It's funny you said "rolling out of bed"
I kid you not, I got out of bed this morning and collapsed to the floor with back pain.
Despite being on the floor next to the bed I couldn't even get back onto the bed for 20 mins.
I finally got on my feet, took about 30 mins. Am walking very gingerly and have a pain in my spine that is horrid.
No idea what happened.

So no Yoga this morning mate, gonna have to take a rain check.

Belly button lint voodoo dolls?

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Footage from major cities throughout the world. The death toll from this virus now stands at 37,815 people.
Are there still people on this forum who think it's a beat up?

Footage from major cities throughout the world. The death toll from this virus now stands at 37,815 people.

The death toll is horrific. Associated issues caused by the economic disaster could be just as bad, if not worse.

No but it was done by China on Purpose

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
No but it was done by China on Purpose
I agree with you TD. Although Im open to the belief that it unintentionally leaked from the Lab and thus they pushed to cover it up.
Anyway I got some stats for everybody. Posted this on GB but ill post here too:
The % daily increase in cases is as follows:
24/3 - 22%
25/3 - 18.5%
26/3 - 15.6%
27/3 - 13.2%
28/3 - 14.4%
29/3 - 9.45%
30/3 - 6.67%
31/3 - 6.5% (This excludes SA though so is probably slightly higher, I will work it out when it updates)

I agree with you TD. Although Im open to the belief that it unintentionally leaked from the Lab and thus they pushed to cover it up.
Anyway I got some stats for everybody. Posted this on GB but ill post here too:
The % daily increase in cases is as follows:
24/3 - 22%
25/3 - 18.5%
26/3 - 15.6%
27/3 - 13.2%
28/3 - 14.4%
29/3 - 9.45%
30/3 - 6.67%
31/3 - 6.5% (This excludes SA though so is probably slightly higher, I will work it out when it updates)
Your avatar is very apt!

my avatar like most, represents people I deem to be hero's
Fair enough. Just think it’s amusing you believe the conspiracy theory.

The stats you posted are encouraging.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
Fair enough. Just think it’s amusing you believe the conspiracy theory.

The stats you posted are encouraging.
you can take my stats to the bank.
I don't believe in many conspiracies tbh, but this is one instance where I refuse to believe the story pushed by the MSM, too many coincidences. The main problem I have is the fact that China did there best to cover up this virus in its early stages. This sparks lots of questions in my mind

you can take my stats to the bank.
I don't believe in many conspiracies tbh, but this is one instance where I refuse to believe the story pushed by the MSM, too many coincidences. The main problem I have is the fact that China did there best to cover up this virus in its early stages. This sparks lots of questions in my mind
Those stats have been published today, so I believe you.

Life is full of questions that are never answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back