Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86’s Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

I am sure Coach McGraw would be willing donate his time to this worthy cause
Oops that reminds me i need to talk to Coach McGraw re his votes this week.

That comes later in the week when we have nothing left to sling at one another. :D
Stay tuned, boys and girls. ;)
Who says we'll run out of things to sling at each other? This is a fantasy league, which makes it perfectly acceptable to make stuff up.

Ummm, we play the Bombers in 2 weeks - if you're having trouble keeping up now, how will you fare then?

I'll use this week and next week to get into the threads and get up and about, and then get ready for a big match against the Bombers

Why do any of us care about a game of qooty that was played when Robert Menzies was PM?
I reckon you're starting to run out of pre-Bob prime ministers that you can name without resorting to Google!

Two thoughts:
1: to all Dragons, I advise to savour this match thread, I've always rated the Rats and our next opponents may not be as enjoyable

2: I am risking my life not wearing a facemask like the majority to be here, but I am stoked to see AceAndy is being extra safe and has the right priorities

Nunez who is this?
I was about to have a crack at you for being a part-time poster this season, but then I discovered a fairly impressive posting record for you from rounds 1-5:

Round 1: 27 posts
Round 2: 27 posts
Round 3: 27 posts
Round 4: 27 posts
Round 5: 27 posts
Round 6: 8 posts
Round 7: 10 posts
Round 8: 8 posts
Round 9: 1 post
Round 10: 1 post

What on earth happened after Round 5?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TinyViciousInsect-size_restricted.gif

Hey remember when the Dragons flogged those Swamprats.

Highest Score conceded: 26.11 (167) v Dragons S19 r6

It was glorious
Remember our current finals streak ? It is impressive.

What?
You had a thought.
Well fu** me that must of taken all of your energy.
Next time I just hope it’ll be a half decent one.

Will they have the runs?
Thanks for your input Donald.

I was about to have a crack at you for being a part-time poster this season, but then I discovered a fairly impressive posting record for you from rounds 1-5:

Round 6: 8 posts
Round 7: 10 posts
Round 8: 8 posts
Round 9: 1 post
Round 10: 1 post

What on earth happened after Round 5?
Nothing has changed:

Rounds 6-9: 27 posts

It reminds me of the fact that I always give 100% effort at work: 20% on Monday, 10% on Tuesday, 25% on Wednesday, 30% on Thursday and 15% on Friday.

Nothing has changed:

Rounds 6-9: 27 posts

It reminds me of the fact that I always give 100% effort at work: 20% on Monday, 10% on Tuesday, 25% on Wednesday, 30% on Thursday and 15% on Friday.
That is a bit too much for a Friday. 5% is plenty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back