Multiplat AFL Evolution 2 - pre-launch thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Living in the States and JB Hi Fi says 2-6 weeks overseas shipping so even if the digital release is 2 weeks delayed that would still be quicker :( At least they said they are working on it though. Having both a PS4 and xbox might be handy in case one gets it quicker than the other.

Am I literally the only one waiting for the PC version of this game? Anyone managed to find out any info on the release date? All I’ve seen is “there will be a PC version”
Desperate for my footy, have gaming pc, but no console.. :(

Am I literally the only one waiting for the PC version of this game? Anyone managed to find out any info on the release date? All I’ve seen is “there will be a PC version”
I believe a lot of places hold back on PC releases for piracy concerns. I would expect it in the Spring time

I’m in the same boat, happy to wait though. It’s not often a game is good in release these days...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Let's change topic, what do you expect to see in the career mode and what do you expect not to see?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

same here, apart from the stats of course, hopefully the deeper draft and free agency aspects help!
Yeah, cant stand being able to trade Ethan Hughes for the number one pick, only for him to be a 93 overall, but at the same time I hate how the bottom end picks are rated so low, normally the lower picks are mature guys that come in straight away, and its the mid rounders that need to develop

In terms of the stats, it would be nice to have top 10 leader boards throughout the season for Coleman medal, Brownlow votes etc. Usability of the stats leaderboards have really been lacking in recent games since transmission games stopped running the show back in 2007.

Just watched the kicking video, and I am extremely impressed - we finally have a “clearance kick” button!

One of the problems with previous titles, IMO, is the lack of a dedicated button, or option at all. AFL Live could turn into continual chip kicks down the wing, because you didn’t have enough time to charge a kick. Evo had clearances, but if you didn’t get a perfect tap then it would be a light kick (or maybe I was just terrible at it).

hopefully a decent off season. It's normally my favourite part of any sports game but Evo 1s off season was literal garbage
Agreed. Has any AFL game to date had decent trading mechanics?

I'm not particularly optimistic given having a good trade system relies on all other aspects of player drafting/development/regression being well balanced.

Haven't seen anyone mention this but I would love to receive trade offers from other clubs. For Live 2 and Evo 1 you could only make the trade offers. I remember AFL premiership 2006 you could recieve offers from clubs. Plus if you wanted to trade for a player, the club would show what they wanted in return.

Does Facebook quality videos look really blurry for anyone else? even on 720p I can barely make out whats happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back