Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

They really don't.
I’ve been dealing with toll for years and I can’t even begin to describe how incompetent they are at both the operational and accounts level.

AusPost, and especially StarTrack, are exceptional. Night and day.

Look in all honesty, when I heard Wicked Witch was making Evo 1, I was slightly bummed, but they have redeemed themselves fully. This looks like they've dedicated every moment of their time into putting the smallest of details into this game. They've taken on board all of the criticism, but the more constructive criticism not just "ughh it's got s**t graphics and looks like a ps2 game" they've wanted to improve gameplay and that's what I believe went wrong in the last game, more focused on the visual rather than gameplay. Now they have released gameplay an how to tutorials because they want to showcase their game, not hide it all behind a trailer and hope for the best. They are giving players the best possible opportunity and for that I fully respect them. :D.

Obviously it has to do with their stupidly low ratings, but seeing Duursma and Blakey as delisted FAs in the coach mode made me laugh.

Other than that it looks incredible. I’m actually blown away so far. Hats off to WW, I didn’t think they had it in them.

Gamesmen updated me via email saying order just packed and about to be picked up by aus post. I wrote in the delivery instructions to just leave it in a box I left by my front door as I'll be out and working and cant sign for it so hopeing they actually do just leave it there, otherwise no biggy, can play RE 3 in the meantime if I miss out

Obviously it has to do with their stupidly low ratings, but seeing Duursma and Blakey as delisted FAs in the coach mode made me laugh.

Other than that it looks incredible. I’m actually blown away so far. Hats off to WW, I didn’t think they had it in them.
You would think both players would have high potential ratings and the clubs would keep them based on that.

Got the JB email about an hour ago that it is awaiting pick up from carrier. What is the chances of it arriving tomorrow 🤞🤞🤞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread needs more updates as to when people's orders update or are listed as shipped.
Mine still hasn’t shipped yet.

will update you again in five minutes.

You would think both players would have high potential ratings and the clubs would keep them based on that.
Will be interesting to see if that’s the case. If they are being delisted with high potentials then it’s slightly broken, if not it’s just a matter of editing the ratings.

I’ve been dealing with toll for years and I can’t even begin to describe how incompetent they are at both the operational and accounts level.

AusPost, and especially StarTrack, are exceptional. Night and day.

Toll is not just Toll - they have seperate segments - I.E Priority, Ipec etc. They are also franchised so it really comes down to a) area b) franchisee and C) service selected. I work for DHL and we use them for most of our remote delivery jobs and they are far superior to au post. Any courier that struggles with metro to metro shouldn't exist and I think you'll find most are good at that basic type of delivery.

This looks so much better, glad they got rid of the flick of the stick god that annoyed me, looks like a more refined AFL Live 2011

People need to understand that they aren't going to be updating the tracking constantly. With the virus they aren't updating the tracking constantly to try minimize delays, it's the same thing they do at Christmas time.

Not sure if that's true mate.

Toll historically do depot scans more than pickup scans. Reason being many of their drivers are independent contractors who don't have the same scanner as regular drivers.

Toll is not just Toll - they have seperate segments - I.E Priority, Ipec etc. They are also franchised so it really comes down to a) area b) franchisee and C) service selected. I work for DHL and we use them for most of our remote delivery jobs and they are far superior to au post. Any courier that struggles with metro to metro shouldn't exist and I think you'll find most are good at that basic type of delivery.
Toll Priority and IPEC are even worse haha.

Toll intermodal often fail to get a pallet express Mel-syd in a week.

my order still hasn’t shipped guys, thanks for waiting.

Toll Priority and IPEC are even worse haha.

Toll intermodal often fail to get a pallet express Mel-syd in a week.

my order still hasn’t shipped guys, thanks for waiting.

Priority are their best segment, although I deal with air freight and not road. Road freight sucks lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back