Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a look through the ratings and for the most part they’re ok but for some of the younger guys they are pretty poor, they have Blakey rated last for the Swans.
Yeah I might want to re-do some Swans ratings but trying to keep the bias out of my ratings will be tough. I'm happy for him to be in the 60s if his peak is in the high 90s

Not sure if that's true mate.

Toll historically do depot scans more than pickup scans. Reason being many of their drivers are independent contractors who don't have the same scanner as regular drivers.
Literally the message I got from Gamesmen.

Just because the tracking isn't updating doesn't mean it's not moving.

Look in all honesty, when I heard Wicked Witch was making Evo 1, I was slightly bummed, but they have redeemed themselves fully. This looks like they've dedicated every moment of their time into putting the smallest of details into this game.
Have you played it yet?

Fair enough it looks better but to say they've redeemed themselves fully if you haven't played it is a bit much.

Yeah I might want to re-do some Swans ratings but trying to keep the bias out of my ratings will be tough. I'm happy for him to be in the 60s if his peak is in the high 90s
Yeah I have no problem with his rating but guys like Ling shouldn’t be higher than him, that’s a stuff up by whoever did them.

Have you played it yet?

Fair enough it looks better but to say they've redeemed themselves fully if you haven't played it is a bit much.
I already know that the moment I put the disc into the console it will be a cathartic experience.

Is AFL Evolution 2 the summation of the entire work of mankind?

Watching some gameplay now. Wow, I watched the trailer and thought it would be minor improvement at best. It looks very decent, love the spare man back option & haven't even checked out the coach mode and other features.

Can't *in wait to get it. Highly doubt I'll be able to get a hard copy for a while. Bloody slap it on the Xbox Store will yas

Yeah I have no problem with his rating but guys like Ling shouldn’t be higher than him, that’s a stuff up by whoever did them.
I don’t think anyone even did the lower players below about 75, it was probably determined by a formula based on draft position etc.

Disappointing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Afl Evo 1 was impossible to get in store for a while. This could be even worse

Literally the message I got from Gamesmen.

Just because the tracking isn't updating doesn't mean it's not moving.

There is one type of courier shipment (excluding untracked postal) that goes with no AWB tracking and that is. Breakbulk service which is not what they'd be doing. That is a service where (for example) 100 shipments will be sent under the one AWB to a certain location - for example we'll use Brisbane - if you check your individual tracking number you won't see any scans UNTIL the breakbulk has been delivered and the shipments split and scanned individually.

I sincerely doubt that is the case here and think it's much more likely the shipments were picked up from the distribution unscanned and will scan when the courier drops the shipments off to Tolls airport depot.

Keen to see if I can draft mid to low 80s KPPs with 5th and 6th round picks to trade them the following year for 2nd round picks to help get pick 1 each year like in Premiership Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back