Official Match Thread Season 29 Round 10 - Dragons FFC vs Sin City Swamprats at Ljp86’s Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLX it is. Will also solve the issue of the ovals being used for cricket.
I think we can safely say that AFLX won't be seen again for a very, very long time.

Close but i still think AFLX is their worst.
But think of the memes it brought us: Zooper Dooper goalposts, Supergoals, Gatorade Game Changer, Silver balls, Green screen banners that the players camouflaged into, the Deadlies, THAT draft...

And what has the China game given us? Absolutely nothing apart from a few tours of the Great Wall of China for Port supporters.

But think of the memes it brought us: Zooper Dooper goalposts, Supergoals, Gatorade Game Changer, Silver balls, Green screen banners that the players camouflaged into, the Deadlies, THAT draft...

And what has the China game given us? Absolutely nothing apart from a few tours of the Great Wall of China for Port supporters.

And COVID-20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we can safely say that AFLX won't be seen again for a very, very long time.

Well that was the only silverware the Crows have managed to win for a long time.

GettyImages-918503672.jpg

Look how happy they are.

Well that was the only silverware the Crows have managed to win for a long time.

Look how happy they are.
You're not going to claim the Rampage's win with Rory Sloane?

You're not going to claim the Rampage's win with Rory Sloane?

Sure am. Got on that bandwagon along with Lethality. Even took the next Monday off work to celebrate (actually I hated my job at the time and was chewing up sick leave before I quit).

Soooo...I'm up against Sparkle, huh?
Gonna dull that sparkle some come Sunday. ;)
Been sharpening my elbows, too. :D

Good thing I packed an arm guard and a long sleeve jumper then ;)

I'll give you a pre-warning though, make sure you've got mattresses on your thighs: in my fitness testing I scored 'average' for the vertical jump and I don't mind sinking my knee into the opponents fleshy upper leg

Look how happy they are.

I remember watching that night of the AFLX, in fact the Cats played the Crows in the final match. It was one of the most 'Geelong-est' performances I've seen: we were 20 points down after about one minute of play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back