Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone see the approxs for the Pakenham quaddie and then the final payout was different for winner?

Orignally was $3772 but paid $2548 on TAB. In VIC

Slipps

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Love the early mail. How good is the breakfast club on 927, Harford is a gun and makes everyone around him better in my opinion
Alot better than the rubbish on SEN the last couple of years.

IKnowtheDog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
Interesting but surely the approxs don't change over $1200 after being released on the tab app?
In the old days the sub was the tote favourite 15 minutes from jump time. Nowadays I’m pretty sure with multiples it’s the favorite at the jump. Considering the approxs are given after the result of the third leg it’s not going to be able to calculate what the sub will be on those approxs

The light weight on Brandenburg has me liking it a lot

Fits the form of this race to a tee

This also reeks of the type of race where the campaigner bossy finds a way to get it over the line

Did the exact same on Brutal in this race last year with the light weight and just gave it a peach

There is no chance in hell I’m not on here

Utter dartboard job

If if gets to a Heavy 9/10, I'm going to throw a dart at Star of the Seas at a huge price, definitely more on the place line. Surely it gets no better than a Heavy 9. Brandenburg is well weighted though.

It's a Field job in the quaddie.

Sep 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Glenelg, Redbacks, Lakers
I wouldn't be touching Dalasan. If the All Star Mile was an afterthought then what is this?

What a program at Morphettville tomorrow! 10 races,capacity fields. A great day to be inside out of the weather with Randwick also looking good.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
I wouldn't be touching Dalasan. If the All Star Mile was an afterthought then what is this?

What a program at Morphettville tomorrow! 10 races,capacity fields. A great day to be inside out of the weather with Randwick also looking good.
We expect no less than 6 winners 😉

Yes he’s a cat but how are they beating Dalasan?
3 wide for a portion of a very fast All-Star mile, finished strong
Gets to 1800, and level weights with horses with far inferior formlines

Yup - finally back into appropriate class (Adelaide Listed level) - cattery awaits if it can't win this.

The light weight on Brandenburg has me liking it a lot

Fits the form of this race to a tee

This also reeks of the type of race where the campaigner bossy finds a way to get it over the line

Did the exact same on Brutal in this race last year with the light weight and just gave it a peach

There is no chance in hell I’m not on here

Lazy form #101

Was there 'no chance in hell you weren't on' when it was this price against its own age in the Randwick Guineas and barely held off Reloaded - would you back Reloaded at single figures here?

All over Imaging if the track is heavy in the Doncaster. Wet track form Jungle Ruler like and in the right Donny stable. Same with Pierata in the Tommy Smith. I would say take the double but would be very confident the running double would pay more on the day. Or given my wet track confidence the rain will go away

Just like the lazy 3yo pick I actually think most of the Waller horses in the race are gross unders (MSW, Imaging, Yulong Prince and Shared Ambition all look outstanding lays)

Cascadian will absolutely towel Imaging if the track is unbiased and is at a much better price.

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Lazy form #101

Was there 'no chance in hell you weren't on' when it was this price against its own age in the Randwick Guineas and barely held off Reloaded - would you back Reloaded at single figures here?
Its a 24 horse field so throw the form out the window

Past suggests the weight, the jock on board are as good a chance as any

Its a 24 horse field so throw the form out the window

Past suggests the weight, the jock on board are as good a chance as any

Why not back Gai's at 30/1 then?

Mar 17, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Just like the lazy 3yo pick I actually think most of the Waller horses in the race are gross unders (MSW, Imaging, Yulong Prince and Shared Ambition all look outstanding lays)

Cascadian will absolutely towel Imaging if the track is unbiased and is at a much better price.
i would thnk the lazy form pick would be picking the Godolphin horse every...single... time!

Yeah i studied the form and i tipped it based on a heavy track

i would thnk the lazy form pick would be picking the Godolphin horse every...single... time!

Yeah i studied the form and i tipped it based on a heavy track

Nah the Blue boods don't have a great record in the Doncaster - It's Somewhat their only winner I can remember on a shitty leaders track

Aug 4, 2004
Lilliput
AFL Club
West Coast
MB is the only class runner in the Doncaster so on top for me even with the weight. My dangers are Super Seth who looks the best weighted if he can produce his best (debatable off last run) and Cascadian who looks the type who will love a big field handicap.

With a fair run can't see SH turning the table on CV - especially on a big. The main danger for CV is if they ride him back to try and get the trip and they go slow up front and he never gets into the race. It's a back CV or watch race for me.
Super Seth and Brandenburg are both rated 107. Fawaz is 104. SS carries 4.5kgs more than them. I’m not discounting SS’s chances but I can’t see how he’s best weighted.

Super Seth and Brandenburg are both rated 107. Fawaz is 104. SS carries 4.5kgs more than them. I’m not discounting SS’s chances but I can’t see how he’s best weighted.

Because I think both Brandenburg and Prince Fawaz's ratings are inflated. If PF is within 3 pounds of SS I will give the game away - I don't rate the races they have been running in - CV at his best is the only decent 3yo up there.

The biggest issue for SS is that Melbourne horses have a terrible record in the race

king rising

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Best of days is a massive price in the Doncaster. Has that superior WA form finishing in front of the likes of Regal Power, Tuscan Queen and Superstorm in the Kingston Town. Ran very well in the Cantala during the Spring on a soft track, despite being 4 wide the trip. 71$ currently. Massive overs

Aug 4, 2004
Lilliput
AFL Club
West Coast
Because I think both Brandenburg and Prince Fawaz's ratings are inflated. If PF is within 3 pounds of SS I will give the game away - I don't rate the races they have been running in - CV at his best is the only decent 3yo up there.

The biggest issue for SS is that Melbourne horses have a terrible record in the race
But Brandenburg ran in the same George Ryder as SS and beat him home by 2.6l at level weights???

Stupid question iluvparis but apart from Cascadian are there any roughies you give a chance to? Just fidding out my quaddie and it is giving me utter headaches trying to do the Doncaster. I've got Melody, Super Seth, Star of Seas, and Cascadian so far. Anyone else I should have in? Any help is much appreciated and I mean that sincerely

Stupid question iluvparis but apart from Cascadian are there any roughies you give a chance to? Just fidding out my quaddie and it is giving me utter headaches trying to do the Doncaster. I've got Melody, Super Seth, Star of Seas, and Cascadian so far. Anyone else I should have in? Any help is much appreciated and I mean that sincerely

I agree with the King that Best of Days looks solid overs. Even Tally at $151 is probably the wrong price.

I'd probably throw Quackerjack in the quad - could get a really nice run without doing any work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back