Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

adjusted player ratings for Adelaide
View attachment 851421
i guess for context just wonder what type of overall range would you consider A grade players etc, for example i know in fifa about 86+ is World class player. ill probably follow a similar route when rating mine, so 90+ players would be the absolute elite players in the comp eg; martin, grundy, gawn, fyfe, hence guys like sloane would probably be a tad just below that

i guess for context just wonder what type of overall range would you consider A grade players etc, for example i know in fifa about 86+ is World class player. ill probably follow a similar route when rating mine, so 90+ players would be the absolute elite players in the comp eg; martin, grundy, gawn, fyfe, hence guys like sloane would probably be a tad just below that
The thinking behind my ratings takes into account Dustin Martin is the highest rating at '97' overall. I view Sloane as elite and deserving of at least '90' overall, he is 20th in the player rankings after all. For an A grade player, i'd expect 86 to be the cutoff. B grade would be the 80-85 range.

I like the look of the marking tutorial, the animations are almost identical to Evo 1 but a lot smoother and obviously the new marking system makes them actually work well by the looks

The brace sounds like a good addition and I love the addition of a free kick if you miss time a specky and don’t touch the footy, I’ve seen that a tonne in Evo 1 where the opponent jumps on your back, doesn’t touch the ball and gets away with it

and if it’s anything like Evo 1, your opponent will get away with doing it, but every time you go for a speccie, it’ll be free against.

Will it be available for download on the PlayStation store in Europe (Sweden)?
I am wondering the same thing for Spain. I think maybe with the release brought forward, it didn't change the release date in other countries. But it might be a little sooner if they make it available to other markets soon.

I think the reason for the high rated players being very high and maybe most senior listed AFL players being a touch overrated is that they have to have quite a large difference between them and the u/18 nab league teams. There needs to be a massive scale to allow for the assurance that the worst player on a senior afl list still has a higher ranking than the best player on a nab league list. If you square them off against each other in AI, the afl team should be winning by 100+ points.

Everything looks really good but why are set shots so mundane? It should be way more challenging to kick set shots. It sort of takes away the unpredictability for me.

agreed . Make the goal kicking accuracy bar really quick so it’s hard to judge. Put the “hot spot” in the middle of the bar with either side of that the poor spots where you might see a potential shank. If you play on the hardest difficulty, the bar goes really quick.

Honestly a bit disappointed with the jersey creator, can’t import logos from the real world, so no retro jerseys. Hopefully this comes in a future update because I’d love to make old Collingwood Heritage jerseys, Grand Final and Anzac ones etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will go from top to bottom, best player to worst from each club. watch this space
Yep that's the only way to do it, otherwise you run out of top end or bottom end room.

A reference of 2019 final positions after finals, or a combination of ladder positions and finals.
There should be a significant difference between Richmond and Gold Coast for example but the only way to get everything right in between is to go best team to worst team best player to worst player. I've seen some ratings on here from certain teams and from the game that don't give enough room to move on either top or bottom end.

An example is I saw Taylor Walker as an 89 player. If he's an 89, then there isn't enough room above him because I can think of many better players and many players far better than him.

This is the game ratings, and fair to say they need a lot of work.

TEAM RATINGS

85 - Collingwood

84 - Melbourne, West Coast Eagles

83 - Geelong, GWS Giants, Hawthorn, Richmond

82 - Adelaide Crows, Brisbane Lions, Carlton, Essendon, Western Bulldogs

81 - North Melbourne, Port Adelaide, St Kilda, Sydney Swans

80 - Fremantle

78 - Gold Coast Suns

TOP-RATED PLAYERS

Dustin Martin 97

Patrick Dangerfield 96

Lance Franklin 96

Nat Fyfe 96

Patrick Cripps 95

Jeremy McGovern 95

Max Gawn 94

Brodie Grundy 94

Lachie Neale 94

Alex Rance 94

Rory Sloane 94

Clayton Oliver 93

Harris Andrews 92

Luke Breust 92

Marcus Bontempelli 92

Ben Cunnington 92

Tom Hawkins 92

Shannon Hurn 92

Scott Pendlebury 92

Everything looks really good but why are set shots so mundane? It should be way more challenging to kick set shots. It sort of takes away the unpredictability for me.
One day an AFL game will get it right by implementing the swing tracker from the golf games. Where you swing the analog stick back and forward, and it records the exact line you take, with any errors and inconsistencies, like a late fade to the right. Add in a need to shoot fast enough to generate power and you've got the perfect set shot system.

One day an AFL game will get it right by implementing the swing tracker from the golf games. Where you swing the analog stick back and forward, and it records the exact line you take, with any errors and inconsistencies, like a late fade to the right. Add in a need to shoot fast enough to generate power and you've got the perfect set shot system.
Correct, and it's balanced by player ratings where the bettee shot kickers it's easier to control or there is more assist there or whatever. So it should be easier to kick a set shot goal with Tom Lynch than with Jason Castagna, bases on the stats assist and margin for error. Like a smaller window of timing and aim to get things right.

Honestly a bit disappointed with the jersey creator, can’t import logos from the real world, so no retro jerseys. Hopefully this comes in a future update because I’d love to make old Collingwood Heritage jerseys, Grand Final and Anzac ones etc
How about a screenshot of the creator ya filthy animal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back