Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol....I’m not here to justify myself to a child. I’ve put up as many losing bets as winners here today, so if you want to go around being an after the fact nazi, then knock yourself out.
Unless you want me to give you a holiday from big footy, you’ll stop the practice
Edit: mods have spoken

Piss the flogs off. Only good people here. No time for dickbrains.
Know what I love most about this board is the fact it’s a footy forum and doesn’t matter who any any of us follow it doesn’t come into it
Purely here for the racing
You’re all ok
PS... I miss BB 😢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rubi out to a reasonable price here, thought it would be red figures

Blowing big time on the fair to 2.9
Posted earlier that she was my plunge horse if things went well earlier. Well things went s**t earlier and I was going to leave it alone. Couldn’t let her go around at those odds though, and thank god for that.

Shes a ripper, and if the racing keeps going they surely should keep her going. Might not strike this sort of form again.

Know what I love most about this board is the fact it’s a footy forum and doesn’t matter who any any of us follow it doesn’t come into it
Purely here for the racing
You’re all ok
PS... I miss BB 😢

What I love most is I have a s**t time in life and blokes I haven’t met get around me and pick me up. Good blokes here And celebrate any of the locals wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back