Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Mental Health worker, I went and got tested a couple of days ago, expecting a blood sample, BUT, boy did I get a shock. They shove a 6 inch cotton bud down your throat for ten seconds which is really painfull and unconfortable, then they shove the same cotton bud up your nostral to the back of your throat for 30 seconds, it was the most painful thing I have ever had to endure Including the Trump thread

As a Mental Health worker, I went and got tested a couple of days ago, expecting a blood sample, BUT, boy did I get a shock. They shove a 6 inch cotton bud down your throat for ten seconds which is really painfull and unconfortable, then they shove the same cotton bud up your nostral to the back of your throat for 30 seconds, it was the most painful thing I have ever had to endure Including the Trump thread
They were using a different cotton bud for throat and nostril, but now have to use the same one because of shortages. You’re correct though, it is not a pleasurable experience.

To all the Clubbers out there (or even some vintage ones like me :$) do yourself a favour and check this Virtual Festival out. Disco biscuits are optional 🤩

Good Horse at 2hrs 2minutes in and Horse Meat Disco are playing a set 😱

Stay Home........Save Lives

Repeat...........

They were using a different cotton bud for throat and nostril, but now have to use the same one because of shortages. You’re correct though, it is not a pleasurable experience.
They were all shipped over to China.

Am guessing you have never been tested for an STD?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Horse meat...disco? Horses are friends not food people. Even on the dancefloor.

As an aside, some of you bastards could have warned me about the bloody Tiger series Joe Exotic's predeliction for shooting horses and feeding them whole to his cats. I'm in my happy place now. Once Cornoavirus restrictions are lifted Im booking a flight to the USA for some payback.
Phar laps revenge I like it.
Your a good horse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see Season Starting this year but still be games infront of Empty Crowds
Not sure about that TD.
I reckon it will end up being cancelled unfortunately.

Agree with the no asterisk, disagree with the bang for the buck comment. Far too many hanger-onnerers, including ex-players getting paid way too much for doing very little only because the club tries to find employment for ex-players.

Even if you knew exactly how much the ex-players still helping out are getting paid, isn't a judgement on their contribution purely subjective?

We get rightfuly cynical about the AFL becoming too corporate, and relationships between clubs and players becoming too transactional. I find it heartwarming that the club can find a place for some of the most loyal servants e.g. Presti.

Every strong club is defined by a culture and a sense of community. Ex players have a wealth of experience that they can use to support the players. Unlike a brickie, it would be hard to quantify their daily output but I wouldn't be quick to dismiss anyone.

I want Swannie back in the fold as the new club dietician and player welfare officer.

I know you speak of Dan Andrews, but it seems that everyone is a communist now, including the federal education minister Dan Tehan. Tehan was the guy who last year compared Labor's proposal to subsidise childcare fees for low income workers to communism, but now basks in the glory of offer free universal childcare to all parents.

Crazy times, comrade.
It's actually a pretty typical Lib/Nat reaction. For decades they've called any government assistance communism, until there is a drought and then graziers need relief funds to ensure they can still send their kids to private boarding schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back