Racing April Daily Thread - Racing > Rugbaleeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is what I got. Just disappointing the top 2 are Paul Harvey from 7 and Jordan ******** Turner from 10. Hoping the horse is just too good for the jockey to screw it.I actually have the second fave as highest rating horse just doesn't get in good.

GEMMA'S SON, 2.88
IMA SINGLE MAN, 6.34
STARFIELD IMPACT, 9.61
DOM TO SHOOT, 13.5
AMERICAN CHOICE, 18.2
DARK ASSAULT, 18.9
SOLAIA, 24.0
WATCH ME DANCE, 24.6
OUR DANNI, 30.2
TIME SCALE, 40.2
COME MAGIC, 44.0
PRECAUTIONARY, 50.5
JUSTHANDY, 68.5
BROOKLYN PIER, 70.5

This is what I got. Just disappointing the top 2 are Paul Harvey from 7 and Jordan ******** Turner from 10. Hoping the horse is just too good for the jockey to screw it.I actually have the second fave as highest rating horse just doesn't get in good.

GEMMA'S SON, 2.88
IMA SINGLE MAN, 6.34
STARFIELD IMPACT, 9.61
DOM TO SHOOT, 13.5
AMERICAN CHOICE, 18.2
DARK ASSAULT, 18.9
SOLAIA, 24.0
WATCH ME DANCE, 24.6
OUR DANNI, 30.2
TIME SCALE, 40.2
COME MAGIC, 44.0
PRECAUTIONARY, 50.5
JUSTHANDY, 68.5
BROOKLYN PIER, 70.5
You've rated Gemma fair bit different than current price

You've rated Gemma fair bit different than current price

Yeah. Don't think it gets 1200. Been up way too long. $2.90 nothing to sneeze at I obviously still rate it's ability. If they all run their PB he wins by 2L to Starfield/Dom to Shoot then 1L to single man. Just others will improve and I don't see him being at that top today.

Yeah. Don't think it gets 1200. Been up way too long. $2.90 nothing to sneeze at I obviously still rate it's ability. If they all run their PB he wins by 2L to Starfield/Dom to Shoot then 1L to single man. Just others will improve and I don't see him being at that top today.
U got Laverrod on top in the last?

What I love most is I have a s**t time in life and blokes I haven’t met get around me and pick me up. Good blokes here And celebrate any of the locals wins.
I came here looking for a decent horse racing forum. It’s nice to be in a place where people want to punt and talk s**t. And people in here know their stuff, and when they get it wrong they detonate appropriately.

The rest of the place is a bit of a sewer, tbh. A troll free zone, is all we’re after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for single man 👍

I came here looking for a decent horse racing forum. It’s nice to be in a place where people want to punt and talk s**t. And people in here know their stuff, and when they get it wrong they detonate appropriately.

The rest of the place is a bit of a sewer, tbh. A troll free zone, is all we’re after.
Amidst the jokes, there's very solid knowledge this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back