Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Some of the worst meets I’ve seen on a Sunday today

Lord

Not even self isolation has me game to go near those
There's a Group 1 in Japan featuring some good quality Japanese WFA horses thats probably pick of the day.
Two group 2s in HK with that regions two hyped performers Beauty Generation and Aethero at short quotes

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Plenty still making excuses about MB, it's great. 4 starts in a row "should have won"

I'm starting to see a pattern.
I actually thought it ran quite well in the Doncaster given everything

The group1 mares race next weekend would be a good option if backs up ok

Not sure what they've planned for it

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I actually thought it ran quite well in the Doncaster given everything

The group1 mares race next weekend would be a good option if backs up ok

Not sure what they've planned for it

The run was fine, she's just no superstar. Mares grade G1 sounds good would be hard to beat if all lines up for it. Could also go the big one and up to 2000m like Mackinnon. Surely backs up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worm4

Premiership Player
May 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Interesting to see the end result. I expect they'll need to pay out the full value of the quaddie based on the % taken if it wasn't cashed out, but no more

I'm one of these punters affected.
I took advantage of the cash out after the 3rd leg in Sydney with a $104218.75 cash offer which was naturally accepted. I then withdrew $104,000 with the money to be deposited into my bank account which would normally happen on Monday morning.
Thing is, had the offer only been for anything under $400, I would have let it go and let the quaddie ride. As it turned out, my anchor won the last leg and I would have collected $660.
My account has since been frozen. Will be an interesting few days ahead. Will keep you all posted on the final result.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Lol every chance - get your hand off it mate - was the only horse 4WNC the trip - if you want to see a bog average horse that had every chance look at Brandenburg.

Swap runs and she'd have won.
Looked to loom up at 250>300m but out sprinted
I love the horse but 57kg didn’t help

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
I took advantage of the cash out after the 3rd leg in Sydney with a $104218.75 cash offer which was naturally accepted. I then withdrew $104,000 with the money to be deposited into my bank account which would normally happen on Monday morning.
Thing is, had the offer only been for anything under $400, I would have let it go and let the quaddie ride. As it turned out, my anchor won the last leg and I would have collected $660.
My account has since been frozen. Will be an interesting few days ahead. Will keep you all posted on the final result.
Shiiit.
Fascinating

I was reading terms and conditions on TABs website
Apparently they sub contract the service out to another company. Reckon the future of cash outs be questionable if it's this unreliable

Looked to loom up at 250>300m but out sprinted
I love the horse but 57kg didn’t help

That often happens when you are the only horse 4 WNC the trip - it would have been one of the all time great wins had should get up after that run.

As I said - swap the runs with Brandenburg and I reckon she wins pretty comfortably.

Feb 18, 2008
Nowra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yep because of the incorrect amount they can't make a call on whether you and others would have cashed out or not with a different figure, so essentially need to payout the full quaddie collect without cashout. In your case $660

For those who lost the last leg they would only need to pay out the correct cashout amount. Unfortunately for TAB Rubisaki won the last leg so most would have included it

Lucky for Tab agencies are closed or they would have been chasing a bunch of cash withdrawals as well

Jan 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
But seriously who had Melody Belle in Brandenburg's position. You can't back a horse with no tactical speed and bad barrier and poor jock (not my words) and expect it to get run of the race. As I said pre-race she was either wide or back. Instant death anywhere.

Brandenburg inside barrier good tactical speed and good jock. Got the exact run most would have had pre-race. Do the form better people.

BuddysBiggestFan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2008
Hawthorn
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Clearly an error. Can’t see you getting to keep that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back