Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
That will only be the beginning.

Don't go and break window panes all up and down your street now bud.. you'll end up in a s**t load of trouble so much so that you'll wanna jump off a speeding train you dh. You won't have Spanish butterflies landing on your cell window buddy.. try a lil Spanish fly in your drink to make it a lil more bearable for ya re. If ya know what I'm f saying mate.

Last edited:
giphy.gif
That’s pretty much how my beard and hair is looking at the moment.

Apr 18, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
PAOK of SALONIKA LIVERPOOL
Same principles for everyone else as well.. don't go crazy after all this is done.. go and watch some old men fishing.. on the sunny side of the pier.. go and hold your partners hand just like Carey Grant.. keep it simple in the initial stages.. go and breath in that fresh mountain air mate.. s**t like that mate.

Mar 5, 2002
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
No, tail flagging happens at various times.

For a stallion, it's a sign that the stallion has done his good deed for the day and is ready for a cigarette and a snooze.
Suppose that likely means you geldings never get a rest cause no good deeds happening.

Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
footy season will go ahead in some format. There’s too much money to be lost if it doesn’t.

The question is whether the format can justify the awarding of a premiership. Or will this years premiership be seen as a lesser one like the preseason premierships always were?

No SPIN

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
For those who may be interested -A Scientific paper below published a few weeks ago, confirming that COVID 19 death rates are no different to those of other Coronaviruses.
So the World may well have overreacted to the COVID 19 threat - but only time will tell.

Last edited:
Horses only need a couple hours sleep a day anyway, and we do it mostly standing up.

I used meeting times at work for my naptime, worked like a charm.

And I will let the attribution of gelding to me go through to the keeper a little. I annoyed my boyfriend a fair bit over the weekend, and I did hear him calling the vet, so anything is possible.
My daughter is a Ve but locked down in SAN Fran currently otherwise I might have been able to get mates rates for you

For those who may be interested -A Scientific paper below published a few weeks ago, confirming that COVID 19 death rates are no different to those of other Coronaviruses.
So the World may well have overreacted to the COVID 19 threat - but only time will tell.

I thought the name given was Covid 19 why the name change SARS-CoV-2, or am I misreading?

Those figures are from the start of March. Given that at time of writing France had 191 cases and 3 deaths (1.6% mortality) and now has 92839 cases and 8078 deaths so a mortality approaching 10% and a medical system that cannot cope with the load, the author, if given the chance, may amend the line in the discussion “fear could have a larger impact than the virus itself”.

Run that line past a few of the French working in the strapped ICUs and see if they agree

Unfortunately this pandemic is very real.

Whats a ve? Were you offering up your daughter so the nag could prove he is still intact? Shame on you.
Vet sorry. It was more along the line of her cutting off his knackers.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Nobody is cutting off these babies. How would I stick the belly button lint sculptures together if they did?
Mr J Schache is eternally grateful

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back