Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’d all see how dangerous corporate synergy can get. He’s a campaigner and do is the rest of his family.

Ease up they give a lot to the arts.

Relieve me of any tax burden and let me squirrel my wealth away however I choose and sure, I'll fling 0.00001% of my fortune to the local theatre scene too.

Bigfooty Expert Level Knowledge Base:

-Powerlifting
-Sport Management
-Politics
-Sociology
-Virology
-Whisky Sommelier [NEW]

Cooking meth doesn't get a mention?

Honestly I’m not fan of Murdoch and think his newscorp empire is exactly what’s wrong with the media in general but .....if it gets BT off the screen and results in a improvement in the tv coverage then I’m not necessarily against it

Honestly I’m not fan of Murdoch and think his newscorp empire is exactly what’s wrong with the media in general but .....if it gets BT off the screen and results in a improvement in the tv coverage then I’m not necessarily against it

Or it might mean BT gets poached and becomes the Anchorman(TM)?

Wait till BTs weekly interview with Rita Panahi or Mark Latham at halftime for their ‘controversial take’.

Wait till BTs weekly interview with Rita Panahi or Mark Latham at halftime for their ‘controversial take’.

Multiculturalism caused the ball to hit the post.....pc afl again

You guys realise that Murdoch already “has his filthy mitts” on footy????

FoxFooty, Kayo, The Herald Sun...

The coverage is fine. Whose coverage of the footy do you prefer, fox footy or channel 7? I think 7 is far worse.

Gerard and Robbo have never done cross over interview with Rita Panahi or Mark Latham as far as I’m aware.

“Footy would be done for.” What total rubbish. Who is more scared of their bogeyman, the right and Soros or left and Murdoch?

Went to cancel my Age subscription online today, but saving it for tomorrow when I can call in and tell them why I can't support a company that pays Caro's lies.

Been umming and ahhhing for ages about cutting it as have had mates who work in media / journalism..... but fu** the age and fu** Caro and fu** Nine. Going to redirect that monthly subscription to something more worthy like a charity or my local bottle shop.
Sadly couldn't cancel over the phone as they wouldn't take my call so had to do it online.

Cancellation confirmed via email, asked if my reasons could be passed on to the sports editor. Not holding my breath.

Off to the bottlo with the change!

You want peat mate?

Go Ardbeg, Laphroiag, Caol Ila, Lagavulin or any other Islay single malts. That's where its really at.
:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
I have heard of these and their quality too. But they're at least twice the price of jwb so they'd wanna be very good.
I will pick one to sample as the weather cools!
Beware, you're about to embark on an expensive life-long habit.

A few of the local drops (Nant, Lark and Starward) are also well worth a try. I smuggled a hip flask of Nant into Blundstone Arena that freezing Friday night when we pansted the Tiges a few years back. It went down very nicely.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Beware, you're about to embark on an expensive life-long habit.

A few of the local drops (Nant, Lark and Starward) are also well worth a try. I smuggled a hip flask of Nant into Blundstone Arena that freezing Friday night when we're pansted the Tiges a few years back. It went down very nicely.

Something you did off the back of a single malt that night broke the space time continuum.

We were clear on top, bulldogs were merely "brave" and Richmond were our hapless victims. Supporters hugged, kissed and dry rooted publicly without fear of reproach. All was on course for something amazing.

Yet something you did that fateful night set about changes that knocked us into an alternate orbit ever since.

Yes that's right. I blame you.

You guys realise that Murdoch already “has his filthy mitts” on footy????

FoxFooty, Kayo, The Herald Sun...

The coverage is fine. Whose coverage of the footy do you prefer, fox footy or channel 7? I think 7 is far worse.

Gerard and Robbo have never done cross over interview with Rita Panahi or Mark Latham as far as I’m aware.

“Footy would be done for.” What total rubbish. Who is more scared of their bogeyman, the right and Soros or left and Murdoch?
You have to pay to watch Foxtel. And the HS. And Kayo. No subscription no honey.

What do you think Murdoch would do to 7? Run it the same way??
It will be infinitely worse than what it is today when the only revenue stream would be derived from sponsors and advertisements.

Majak Daw and Bachar Houli would be questioned at half time about African gangs and ISIS and why they aren’t doing more to solve the problem.

Something you did off the back of a single malt that night broke the space time continuum.

We were clear on top, bulldogs were merely "brave" and Richmond were our hapless victims. Supporters hugged, kissed and dry rooted publicly without fear of reproach. All was on course for something amazing.

Yet something you did that fateful night set about changes that knocked us into an alternate orbit ever since.

Yes that's right. I blame you.
Fair play. But it was probably the following evening when, after two tasting flights at Nant and a few vinos at Mures, I ran into Gilligan, JB, Funky, Buckley, Lethlean and Craig Kelly at Knopwoods (or whatever the crap it's called these days). In my well lubricated state, I proceeded to lecture Gilligan etc as to why North "won't relocate to Tassie in a million years" and then had a very deep discussion with Craig Kelly as to why the North team of 2016 was bound for certain glory like Collingwood of 1990 - "no real superstars, but all playing for each other".

I unreservedly apologise.

Single malt aged 12+ years is fine without anything added. Glenlivet is a fine .. very ******* fine drop..

Johnny walker blended rubbish is filth
Yes The Glenlivet Rocks. Pour a dash of water to open up the flavours. Love Glenfiddy as well. But I’ve been guilty of drinking Johnny and Coke at the Pub. :stern look

One second Caro says you can’t believe Chicken Nixon regarding his Grybas story. The next second she is believing Nixon’s claim regarding the Marketing content of Carey’s Contract with the NMFC. And as such it could have been in breach of the Salary Cap Rules therefore tainting the 96 and 99 Premierships. LOL. She is a piece of work. :stern look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back