Opinion Commentary & Media IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder how the tiggys afforded to keep Dusty, I wonder if Caro wishes to look into it . Oh I’m sure it was kosher
I know if North had won two flags in three years I'd be talking about a Richmond team from 25 years ago.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I dont believe anyone watches that crap religiously.
Its just that snippets of the bullshit end up on Twitter and FB and get followed up on in an article the morning after.
Footy Classified survives now on its social media platform rather than its viewers. Its a piece of s**t and FB is where s**t thrives.
Correct. I know whatever Heath or Corey or Laura Kane or Matt Bolitho tell me... because I'm gullible.

Puma deal lolol
He was mentioned as 1 of around 9 earning $1m plus and that's not including endorsements.

Hopefully that puts to bed that he stayed at Richmond for unders out of pure loyalty. He'd be taking home more than if he came to North.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

My dad told me to just get cheap scotch if I was going to * it up with coke anyway.

But there are definitely noticeable differences in flavour that I can still appreciate while being a disrespectful uncultured bogan.

I've got an Irish whisky at the moment. Is that breaking cultural laws to mix with coke?

Last edited:
My dad told me to just get cheap scotch if I was going to fu** it up with coke anyway.

But there are definitely noticeable differences in flavour that I can still appreciate while being a disrespectful uncultured began.

I've got an Irish whisky at the moment. Is that breaking cultural laws to mix with coke?
Is it Jameson?

If its Jameson, mix away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's Jameson. I love it.
Mix away brother.

When all the Irish distilleries died away last century there were a few in the Republic that survived and became the biggies. Jameson, Powers, Tullamore Dew and Paddy were what was left pretty much. All are fairly standard and Jammy became the best exporter. The auld fellas would drink either Paddy or Powers and their entry levels are fairly meh.

There has been a huge bounce in Irish whiskey making this century with a heap of new distilleries opening, however Jammy had become a behemoth in their absence. In short, its entry level whiskey is the Irish version of Johnny Walker Red, just nicer.

My dad told me to just get cheap scotch if I was going to fu** it up with coke anyway.

But there are definitely noticeable differences in flavour that I can still appreciate while being a disrespectful uncultured began.

Enjoy it however the * you like.

Enjoy it however the fu** you like.

This.

I must admit that I enjoy the occasional single barrel bourbon high-ball and have lately been hitting up the Old Fashioneds in preference to a dram of single malt.

I also gave up on classified and other bullshit.. occasionally i’d watch 360, only because I get a chuckle out of Whately’s pronunciations and always watch the sunday footy show.. other than that.. media can eat a dick, oh and ring me mate from SEN for validity on garbage stories..

An underrated players list without mentioning Taz and Cunners? Why am I not surprised.

We don't have champions worthy of All Australian selection and we don't have underrated players either. Just a few hacks who somehow manage to get their hands on the ball a lot.

Obviously he's talking about Taylor Walker and Kane Cornes.

Kane Cornes is walking a very fine line at the moment. If he chooses to keep provoking players and hang the consequences, especially where mental health issues are involved, he's going to end up ostracised by the entire football community.

Obviously he's talking about Taylor Walker and Kane Cornes.

Kane Cornes is walking a very fine line at the moment. If he chooses to keep provoking players and hang the consequences, especially where mental health issues are involved, he's going to end up ostracised by the entire football community.
Especially when he's playing the mental health angle out openly. Kornes = prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back