• Definitely not Janus

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Definitely Janus

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I listened to music for musical skill, I'd be jerking off to Malmsteen records, not the case mate.

Country and blues aren't all about skill either.
Blues and country are all about the feels man!

Watched the Louis Theroux thing where he meets Joe Exotic. He comes across a bit differently and the park looks in pristine condition.

Strange cat. Strange crowd.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Watched the Louis Theroux thing where he meets Joe Exotic. He comes across a bit differently and the park looks in pristine condition.

Solid campaigners though

They all gave each other up at the first sign of s**t going down.

My overriding memory of that series is......

meth teeth

Solid campaigners though

They all gave each other up at the first sign of s**t going down.

My overriding memory of that series is......

meth teeth
Mine is when Joe reckons someone sprayed something on his shoes to make the tiger attack him. It cuts to Carol Baskin and she's like oh no if they wanted him eaten they would have used this...

You would know!

Also, those tigers are easier to feed than our baby. They actually take a bottle. Dudes raising deadly predatory animals have it easy.

I can't stop thinking about the Corona test. My 2 year old pitches a fit when the doctor puts a thermometer in his ear. A nasopharyngeal swab would require general anaesthetic.

It would on me too, come to think of it.

I can't stop thinking about the Corona test. My 2 year old pitches a fit when the doctor puts a thermometer in his ear. A nasopharyngeal swab would require general anaesthetic.

I coughed at the dinner table tonight and my 2 year old goes "Daddy has Corona Virus"

What the *?!

We've been talking about it too much I think.

I think my throat is sorer now because of the test than what it was prior.

It was a quick, I'll give it that, but definitely unpleasant.

That part of TK when one tiger is giving birth and Joe and the methheads immediately hook the newborn cub and then drag it under the fence and it gets stuck, was pretty uncomfortable. Cut to the next scene and the cub is crying to be fed and Joe is cussing his head off at the inconvenience. What a POS.

Also I couldn't get over the meat they would obtain to feed all the animals, all that out of date ham and s**t. Disgusting. And the fact they started a little pizza restaurant as part of the parks viewing experience and that's probably the same ingredients being used. 🤢

I haven't watched it recently but I remember thinking the park looked like a shitheap in the Theroux series as well

I don't enjoy basic formula driven s**t you are welcome too
Give me your top 10.

Artists /groups
Albums

I 'll listen and tell you what I think .

Give me one at a time, if you want I'll give you mine.
Ease do this as I'm s**t bored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Give me your top 10.

Artists /groups
Albums

There's no such thing as a ranking order in music it's not sport I enjoy Art Tatum as much as I enjoy Megadeth.

There's no such thing as a ranking order in music it's not sport I enjoy Art Tatum as much as I enjoy Megadeth.

He’s asking you to recommend some music to listen to.

Just relax James.

Come on Nancy just give me some albums, I will give them a good going over.

I'm happy to give you a few.

I'm ******* bored.

I’ve just listened to this again this morning.

It’s delightful

Give me your top 10.

Artists /groups
Albums

Have a dig through this thread.

Because, and Im just summising here James, you come off as an elitist musical twat, who poo poos on virtually everybody else's tastes that doesn't ascribe to your own self proclaimed elitist musical view.

This is true

Not Spandau Ballet true though because Jimmy JimJams wouldn’t listen to 80’s pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back