Think Tank It would take Collingwood 2000 years to equal St Kilda's woodenspoon tally! Even if St Kilda deleted their club, this embarrassing fact wont go away!

Remove this Banner Ad

Depends how you look at it. Could only take 26 years. ;)
So if the saints have 26 wooden spoons, does any AFL club have any capability to go near the saints spoon count in 100 years?
Norf are second with 13.
Can't remember who was in third.

Ok lets clear a few things up....

You beat North in the 1997 Prelim. You happy to claim that, yet you forget North Melbourne finished 7th that year because the best player at the time in Wayne Carey missed half a season through injury.

Oh and for the record, North made the grand final in 1998, The saints didnt.

I couldnt care less about the 2004 Prelim. You had a chance to win it but didnt.

As for beating the Crows in the 2005 Qualifying final. You beat the crows who didnt have Mark Riccuito who missed that qualifying game through suspension. Oh and that win was all for naught as your team lost to the swans in the prelim.... at the MCG.

Oh and for that dig about freo taking 9 years to make finals and that standing ovation etc.... Well it was a miracle freo made finals in 9 years considering how poorly run Freo were.

Whether freo wins a flag in my life time will be debateable.

What wont be debateable is Freo will not win 27 wooden spoons in a 100 year life span. Its near impossible to win one now days unless your tanking or your saint kilda. :)

We won most of our spoons back when there was no draft, priority picks or equalised salary caps, you can't compare that to the current AFL era.

Last edited:

Depends how you look at it. Could only take 26 years. ;)

Norf are second with 13.
Can't remember who was in third.
you bloody wish Freo will get 26 spoons in a row. lol

No friggin way.

Your team had Mark Neeld and that nearly killed off your club.

Remarkale thing was Demons didnt get a wooden spoon in the mark neeld years. lol

St Failure are fu**in s**t. Jesus they're more embarrassing than us
You could have had a solid, argument winning point here until you went and poached their perennial loser of a coach and even granted him a contract extension only to buy him out early when you realized what a con-artist scumbag he was.

How do the Kim Duthie slops taste? 🤢

and you still blame the umpires and Ross Lyon for it.

In 100 years time in 2120, you will still blame ross lyon. lol

Is it possible for you to make a post that doesn't mention Ross Lyon? You've got more problems moving on from him than any Saints supporter.

Oh dear a Fremantle/St Kilda bad word fight!
I'm scared that they might call me a pee pee head, I don't know if i can handle that, I can handle being called an embarrassment, a failure and s**t. But i don't know if i can handle pee pee head

Not intentionally but now you mentioned it. Couldve, wouldve, probably did. 🤮
I love talking to West coast supporters.

Heres a classic convo.

I was speaking to a west coast supporting mate recently. I asked should Ross Lyon Coach the West Coast eagles AFLW team.

my Eagles mate replied and said "no"

I fell on the floor laughing.

I also replied why? lol

the response? "Does that really need an explination?"

I ask if Ross Lyon was an innocent man

the reply was no he isnt. lol

I love talking to West coast supporters.

Heres a classic convo.

I was speaking to a west coast supporting mate recently. I asked should Ross Lyon Coach the West Coast eagles AFLW team.

my Eagles mate replied and said "no"

I fell on the floor laughing.

I also replied why? lol

the response? "Does that really need an explination?"

I ask if Ross Lyon was an innocent man

the reply was no he isnt. lol
Could you imagine him drunkenly leering at your daughter, sister, wife or girlfriend and slurring out - “Oh *hic* I like your *hic* budding boobies there, shelia”... 🥴🍻

🤦🏻‍♂️🤢

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it possible for you to make a post that doesn't mention Ross Lyon? You've got more problems moving on from him than any Saints supporter.
You and the Saints fans such as projectv joop Mat Mann StCicatriz and aussierulesrules are Part of the problem and keep bringing the old Bastard up. Kram These saints flogs cant let him go lol.

I have got no Animosity towards the Stubborn old bastard. You sadistic saints fans wont let it go and still sink the bloody boots in 10 years after he left your club.

You saints flogs keep sinking the boots in and keep talking about him.

You saints fans and all you Ross Lyon haters wished him the worse case scenario. All you anti ross lyon flogs wanted him unemployed and rot on Centrelink. Yet Ross Lyon still manages to find employment working at Footy classified on channel 9. Sure Ross Lyon has to Put up with caroline wilson and matty Lloyd and eddie maguire. But at least he gets paid. Amazing he manages to find a well paid job despite this friggin Corona Virus.... Ross Lyon never ceases to amaze me.

Zombies could climb the barbwire fences of Moorabbin oval and Ross Lyon can manage to find a well paid job lol.

You wanted to get rid of him, only for him to come back to Victoria to work on Footy Classified. lol

I doubt Ross Lyon would sexually Harrass Caroline wilson, Ross Lyon has standards.

bird_man i rolled on the floor laughing when you called me a Mother F**ker before I got that ban. lol

Also you saints flogs, dont even bother about talking about don burke. Not only you saints are a joke, the saints cant organize a root in a Brothel.

Hell the saints flogs can't organize a root in Burkes backyard. lol

Could you imagine him drunkenly leering at your daughter, sister, wife or girlfriend and slurring out - “Oh *hic* I like your *hic* budding boobies there, shelia”... 🥴🍻

🤦🏻‍♂️🤢
Well you gotta Admit Perth, in Western Australia is Like Atlanta, Georgia in the united states. It might be a s**t hole but its worth it because of the stunning ladies.

you bloody wish Freo will get 26 spoons in a row. lol

No friggin way.

Your team had Mark Neeld and that nearly killed off your club.

Remarkale thing was Demons didnt get a wooden spoon in the mark neeld years. lol
I'm just as shocked.

And I was referring to Collingwood ;)

Not embarrassed, kind of proud. Given St Kilda's less than stellar history, most clubs would have died off long ago. But St Kilda just keeps surviving. I suspect that Collingwood would survive a century of being s**t, Richmond we know can. Essendon & Carton, nuh they would have blown away into the longest sleep by now.

Not embarrassed, kind of proud. Given St Kilda's less than stellar history, most clubs would have died off long ago. But St Kilda just keeps surviving. I suspect that Collingwood would survive a century of being s**t, Richmond we know can. Essendon & Carton, nuh they would have blown away into the longest sleep by now.
Your proud? Well good for you then. As posted, Bulldogs only made like 3-4 prelim finals between 1925-1989. Since 1990, they have made 7 from 1990-2020.

The fact that Freo has copped more crap in 25 years thant the saints in 100 is undeniable.

On top of that, Freo averaging 40,000 people per home game is good considering they have been in the bottom 6 for the last 4 years.

Your team is 12 million in debt and survives by the AFLs tv money.

Your proud? Well good for you then. As posted, Bulldogs only made like 3-4 prelim finals between 1925-1989. Since 1990, they have made 7 from 1990-2020.
And a flag. Faarrk it must be painful at Freo. 👍
The fact that Freo has copped more crap in 25 years thant the saints in 100 is undeniable.
Of course you have, in 1995 you flogs were talking up an all WA grand final such was your entitlement trying to ride our coattails.

Suck it up and burn.
On top of that, Freo averaging 40,000 people per home game is good considering they have been in the bottom 6 for the last 4 years.
I’d say a good % of that is West Coast members having seats already sorted as AFL or stadium members just to watch footy being played.

No way 40,000 ‘strictly Freo’ fans are rocking up to watch you kick 4 goals a game.

I’d say 5000 are WAFL members, 5000 are West Coast and another 5000 are neutrals looking for a day out.

That leaves you 25,000 maybe who die hard to see you get smacked every week.

Let’s be generous and say 10,000 of them love Fyfe and are still clinging to Pav which is understandable because both great. So that is your fanboi crowd.

And consider this is not even taking the corporates into account.

This leaves the Dockers with 15,000 people who actually want to see them play at the best stadium in the land in a state with 2.6 million. That is WAFL stuff.

Last edited:
And a flag. Faarrk it must be painful at Freo. 👍

Of course you have, in 1995 you flogs were talking up an all WA grand final such was your entitlement trying to ride our coattails.

Suck it up and burn.

I’d say a good % of that is West Coast members having seats already sorted as AFL or stadium members just to watch footy being played.

No way 40,000 ‘strictly Freo’ fans are rocking up to watch you kick 4 goals a game.

I’d say 5000 are WAFL members, 5000 are West Coast and another 5000 are neutrals looking for a day out.

That leaves you 25,000 maybe who die hard to see you get smacked every week.

Let’s be generous and say 10,000 of them love Fyfe and are still clinging to Pav which is understandable because both great. So that is your fanboi crowd.

And consider this is not even taking the corporates into account.

This leaves the Dockers with 15,000 people who actually want to see them play at the best stadium in the land in a state with 2.6 million. That is WAFL stuff.
What about the Kepler Bradley and Clive Waterhouse worshippers you Flog? :moustache:

They are the backbone of our shitty club and you neglect to mention them? Shame on you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back