Injury The OFFICIAL Injury Updates thread - 2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Wood, Unless you already have wood in the team as the third tall
Wood has shown us nothing this year to indicate that he's ready to come in and replace Larkey. I don't have a lot of confidence in him. I'd rather go with Xerri who has shown more.

Wood has shown us nothing this year to indicate that he's ready to come in and replace Larkey. I don't have a lot of confidence in him. I'd rather go with Xerri who has shown more.

Yep, or Hosie looks good, I'd like to see him have a crack. Makes us smaller but he's quick and finds space will so he might create another target .

This year? He hasn’t had the chance to play this year 1 round in

Last year he played 18 games as the third tall forward, that’s what you can judge him on home and away games

This year? He hasn’t had the chance to play this year 1 round in

Last year he played 18 games as the third tall forward, that’s what you can judge him on home and away games

Was fit and couldn’t get a game in any of our ‘real’ practice matches. When he did play at Arden st, in a 2nds side, he didn’t stand out.

Last year is so long ago now.

Out of favor and will struggle to get a game. Too many ahead of him who play harder.

Bit of a left field idea, but could see Will Walker developing into a playmaker off half-back. Has a bit of the Sammy Wrights about him, and with Curtis Taylor developing well as a similar type as a versatile half forward, it will be interesting to see where WW fits into the side as he pushes for a spot. I'm not sold on Ahern in the half-back role and Walker has more size and hardness.

I reckon Will Walker will be like Tarryn Thomas in the future. It will be a case of putting them where they can do the most damage - 26 & 27!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So in our first 2 weeks back at training we’ve managed to incur
Daw pec injury
Larkey sore foot (hopefully that’s all it is, but my trust in the transparency of our club is not high)
EVW dislocates toe
Garner- hamstring strain

On top of that LDU, turner still rehab group and god knows what’s happening with Jacobs

2 more weeks of training till giants

As if the footy Gods could be even more cruel, they go and do this.

Poor Maj. Can't catch a break anymore. Hopefully recovery goes smoothly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back