No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
lol i reckon ive done that like 4 or 5 times during the iso period
Without trying to sound cocky, you just can’t help but admire how the mind of the average Cats fan still can’t compute the fact that as a club we’ve been far better for a while now. Taking into account a broad spectrum of feedback, one can only come to a definite conclusion that their supporter base is a special breed of backwards.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
I've enjoyed watching Adelaide unravel over the last few years. We broke that club on that fateful day back in 2017. Remember when they tried to claim they were the "best team all year" and that we arsed it?
Remember when they showed them on the flight over with reserved seat for the cup

I know it's no oppo supporters but I come in peace and ask if the rules will be bent just this one time. This is a my enemy's enemy is my friend type of deal. If you want to really stick it to that fat campaigner McGuire please please sign this petition. Even if you're not sure about it all just do it out of spite.

Nebular

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
I know it's no oppo supporters but I come in peace and ask if the rules will be bent just this one time. This is a my enemy's enemy is my friend type of deal. If you want to really stick it to that fat campaigner McGuire please please sign this petition. Even if you're not sure about it all just do it out of spite.

Sure buddy. Done. Did it just for Eddie melts.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Few beers, watching replay of last year’s prelim then reading the closing pages of the game day thread on the Geelong board. Highly recommended experience.
Might have to watch it again in the very near future and do the same,Just to get the prospective from the other side of the fence :D

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat

Done. * Eddie haha

Jun 16, 2020
Munted
AFL Club
Richmond

where is the petition for poort to wear them every game ? disappointed

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Watched this guy on the weekend, I really enjoyed his interviews with Mason Cox and had a good chuckle when he started calling him Coxzilla!!! There are 3 videos I found.

Hope he continues to talk about AFL every now and then, is a refreshing change to hear his perspctive.

He is right too

Was a decent game

And the end was great

Interesting situation unfolding on Twitter

An account who used the likeness of a player has revived a PM from the club requesting he changes his pick because it does not support the views of the player

The account has been screen shoting the conversation between them and the club ive provided a link to the twitter thread below if you are curious

There are quite a few of these accounts floating around with most being pretty entertaining but this specific account has been posting political opinions of late and isn’t just acting as a parody account

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers

An account who used the likeness of a player has revived a PM from the club requesting he changes his pick because it does not support the views of the player

The account has been screen shoting the conversation between them and the club ive provided a link to the twitter thread below if you are curious

There are quite a few of these accounts floating around with most being pretty entertaining but this specific account has been posting political opinions of late and isn’t just acting as a parody account

Wait that isn’t Sier’s actual twitter account?

Hank Heavenly

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Apr 10, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
East Fremantle

They followed up on that sooking that he posted a screenshot, so he bit back...

Good on him TBH.

His point was valid, do they reach out to the 100k other pies people on twitter to change pics of Pendles and DeGoey

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Looking forward to St K v Coll.
One of the matches of the round.
If you had said that one year ago they would probably classify you as insane.
That is the beauty of sport.
Always changing, always evolving.
As Damien says, always try and gain an edge.

RFCGloryJC

Publicity for Ricky Nixon and the St Kilda Girl
Jun 13, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Inter Milan, Real Madrid 👑
Can understand former PM Paul Keating seeking to ban his parody account.
It was very similar, very convincing.
However, Philinn is an obvious satirical account, a satirical likeness.
Very heavy handed response from CFC.
They are hypersensitive regards Lumumba and racism.
Phil has less than 1,000 followers on Twitter.
Due to Collingwood's draconian reaction he is now featured in mainstream media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back