Toast Bulldogs def Swans 67-39

Remove this Banner Ad

After you just said that now that I think about it he kind of does reminds me of Toby Greene
Rhylee has a long way to go before his on field contribution is as important to us as Greene's is to GWS. t's one thing to be hard on the footy field but I'm unaware of any nightclub difficulties by Rhylee.

happy to see you guys bounce back so well after a slow start, love bevo, also while b smith kinda freaks me out with his rig (no one should have a rig like that), he's gonna be one hell of a player! I was keen on him in that draft, which is looking to be an absolute cracker. Obviously time will tell where it all sits, but really like the look of smith so far
Would have been interesting had Ben King not been taken by GC

Wait till his twin brothers join, i have heard they are better.

I hope the current playing group have the same commitment to doing sex with ladies & fathering sons.

Sterling work past Doggies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

celebrating goals like that when six goals down, flopping like he does. Confirmed w***er
Yeah, he should have been cited for throwing his head back when about to be tackled when no contact was made above the shoulder in our game.

Get a bit of a Jason Tutt vibe from Vandemeer in terms of body shape. Hope he has a better career though
I don't feel that they are much alike as players Vanders doesn't panic with ball in hand. He just takes off ball tucked under his wing and off, had that great sidestep against the plastics I think. And it seems his decision making is generally pretty good. He will be a long term prospect imo

Would have been interesting had Ben King not been taken by GC
King would most likely be a bulldog. And i don't think we would have been too unhappy about it. Interchangeable Naughts and King. One for each end of the ground.
Then we would still be searching for a burst midfielder but you can't get everything at once

I don't feel that they are much alike as players Vanders doesn't panic with ball in hand. He just takes off ball tucked under his wing and off, had that great sidestep against the plastics I think. And it seems his decision making is generally pretty good. He will be a long term prospect imo
He also has a natural aggression that Tutt lacked. He plays with a bit of campaigner.

a swan supporting mate of mine told me about Longmire being shitty about Bevo talking about Naismith’s injury. my mate said he is ******* sick of Longmire and has been since 2017. I can imagine the doctors from both benches being very concerned about the guy seeing as he tragically lost his sister 6 months ago as well.
Longmire turning it into an issue is just pathetic and just adds another layer to his unsportsmanlike comments after the 2016 GF.
They should never have extended Longmire’s contract as the players and fans are over him.
He’s highly regarded inside the four walls, sorry to spoil your party mate. Very much has the respect of the playing group.

Any news on Naughty? What are we thinking? He looked set to rip last night apart, I reckon he was on for one of those games where it really comes together for him and he shows patches of absolute dominance. absolutely love the campaigner in him. Really hoping it’s not too bad!
spoke to Bevo yesterday at Mentone beach and he said Naughts could be out for 8

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back