Rumour Two Collingwood players under investigation for COVID breach.

Remove this Banner Ad

After this one how about the AFL make all the players sit through some sort of education session (online of course). Any further breaches and it’s an automatic 4 week ban. That’ll sort them out.

I understand this isn’t an easy situation for AFL players but this is the world they live in at the moment If they want to play the game that is their job.
The players whinge and carry on and always want more money, start stripping some of their pay for breaching rules im sure they’ll learn even quicker. So greedy and seems that they have a lot of disregard for anyone but themselves

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adorable that an excited Essendon supporter raced to start this thread.

We will still beat you.

Actually a Carlton supporter. Look forward to beating you if the competition is still running.

Actually a Carlton supporter. Look forward to beating you if the competition is still running.

Eh, I think it is a merged thread. Pretty sure the thread I posted in initially was made by an Essendon supporter, but to be fair I also could have just smoked too many of Bomber Thompson's special game day pick-me-ups.

But your misplaced confidence is equally adorable.

Anyone else getting the impression these guys aren’t really across the rules?

I mean if true this would be so dumb that you would literally question whether these guys have some developmental issues. It is not just their health they are risking, the whole pitch from the AFL to be allowed to play is that there are super strict hygiene regimes in place.

Yea ok so 1. Can't travel in uber. Can you get a taxi? How do you get around when drinking? 2. Can't see someone for longer than 2 hours? Why? Isn't it 15 minutes? How do they come up with 2 hours? 3. Why can't he visit him? How is this different to number 2?

You don’t drink....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back