Corr
Spud
Cogs

Maybe score okay
Laird
Whitpig
Titch
Petracca

What was the incident like with Bailey Smith? This might be one of the darkest fantasy days in history. Vande-goat even got caught up in the carnage too
he copped a shoulder to his chin in a tackle by that spud Atley. Every single time it's an irrelevant spud knocking out a fantasy relevant player, every single time!!!

1,107 5tp

Rivers
Viney
Mitchell
Gawn
Martin

Possible next week i don't have a full 22 with 8 injured as it is
and some spuds like Brown Buda McIn could be axed.

1083 with 7 to go tomorrow. I'm really lucky with not having Bailey Smith and my only bad score of Rowell. Also somehow I got the rookies right and had Brown and Budarick on the bench with Taylor playing. Hope I gain some places this week.

1145 with Gawn (C), Brayshaw, Cerra and Viney to go tomorrow. If Gawn pumps out at least a tonne I should hopefully get 1550, maybe 1600 if I get real lucky with the others which sounds about Par.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1145 with Gawn (C), Brayshaw, Cerra and Viney to go tomorrow. If Gawn pumps out at least a tonne I should hopefully get 1550, maybe 1600 if I get real lucky with the others which sounds about Par.
id say par is more like 1500 looking around my leagues

1100 with 7 to go. Not too bad considering Rowell & Bailey Smith. Big shoutout to HughG for finally repaying the faith and to young CurtisT with the premo score.

Petracca, Rivers, Sicily, Mitchell, Ceglar, Coniglio & Green

Thats a bloody good effort this round.

I’m on 955 with only 8 to go.

have Ward, bailey smith, rowell, Maynard who were all injured.

throw in budarick, starcevic and Tyler Brown who must be close to being dropped.

And now all these sh!t fantasy owners sho have sh!t teams will climb the rankings because they've been rewarded for having sh!t, albeit healthy players. arghh!

have Ward, bailey smith, rowell, Maynard who were all injured.

throw in budarick, starcevic and Tyler Brown who must be close to being dropped.

And now all these sh!t fantasy owners sho have sh!t teams will climb the rankings because they've been rewarded for having sh!t, albeit healthy players. arghh!

What's wrong with Maynard?

What was Houston’s role yesterday? Any uptick in mid time?

829 with 11 to play. Might finally move up a few places if I have some luck

Corr
Rivers
Oliver
Cogs
Mitchell
Serong
Brayshaw
Whitfield
Petracca
Ceglar
Bewley