Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the rush to extend then and by so much. It's a much better deal for Matic than United unless he's on peanuts.

A 2 year extension isn't that big of a deal.

If this happens I love to see zyiech (spelling?) Havertz behind Werner, 2 tens

I don't buy the German can't play alone, havertz is pretty much a striker anyway

Buy some wingbacks for the width

You wouldn't need defenders with that and kante. Jorginho. Kovacic

I could see sarri wanting to buy jorginho

Might as well advertise he has a huge chip on his shoulder over Bruno.

That table is the epl since Bruno was signed

It's quite interesting; wolves, arsenal, Sheffield etc.

Shame the flog removed the numbers

I think United are 15 /20 odd games unbeaten all competition since Bruno

That table is the epl since Bruno was signed

It's quite interesting; wolves, arsenal, Sheffield etc.

Shame the flog removed the numbers

I think United are 15 /20 odd games unbeaten all competition since Bruno.

Have to be a Scouser you'd reckon, with that much class.

How dare Bruno steal our thunder.

I reckon this is great management from Arteta. Guendouzi is another one of those fake passion merchants like Jack Wilshere who basically starts fights to mask his deficiencies as a footballer, and to get the fans onside because they get tricked in to thinking it means they care about the club. Arsenal fans were getting conned again by this crap but luckily for them Arteta sees right through it. He's doing a really good job so far.

Very much agree with this. Wenger did have a blind spot when it came to Wilshire and his faux wannabe tough guy act. In contrast, am quite impressed with Arteta’s handling of this.

On Guendouzi, the potential is there and he’s still on 21. Obviously his behaviour was unacceptable and will benefit with maturing over time (I said plenty of stupid s**t at 21, probably still do).

Will probably flourish elsewhere across Europe but for now am glad Arteta has enforced his boundaries and hopefully all parties can move their separate ways.

935059.gif

Very much agree with this. Wenger did have a blind spot when it came to Wilshire and his faux wannabe tough guy act. In contrast, am quite impressed with Arteta’s handling of this.

On Guendouzi, the potential is there and he’s still on 21. Obviously his behaviour was unacceptable and will benefit with maturing over time (I said plenty of stupid sh*t at 21, probably still do).

Will probably flourish elsewhere across Europe but for now am glad Arteta has enforced his boundaries and hopefully all parties can move their separate ways.
Only thing is Ozil is still not following him out the door

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mustafi?!!?

For me, I’d want Ozil, Mustafi and then Xhaka moved on in that order. To be fair to Mustafi and Xhaka though, at least they’re contributing to the first team (and have been playing well the last few fixtures).

Ozil is so far out of Arteta’s plans that he can’t even feature on the bench.

These are still areas of the pitch though that Arsenal need considerable upgrades on to challenge the (growing number of) teams above us.

For me, I’d want Ozil, Mustafi and then Xhaka moved on in that order. To be fair to Mustafi and Xhaka though, at least they’re contributing to the first team (and have been playing well the last few fixtures).

Ozil is so far out of Arteta’s plans that he can’t even feature on the bench.

These are still areas of the pitch though that Arsenal need considerable upgrades on to challenge the (growing number of) teams above us.

Wasnt Xhaka joining Hertha Berlin? Ozil will be hard to move especially as he is not welcome in China for calling out the government on human rights abuses.

Wasnt Xhaka joining Hertha Berlin? Ozil will be hard to move especially as he is not welcome in China for calling out the government on human rights abuses.

He was all set to sign in January, Arteta though is a fan and convinced Xhaka to stay.

Ozil is not toxic and will be at Arsenal for the length if the contract.

IMO he is not playing due to refusing a pay cut.
Seems an odd way to entice someone to take a pay cut.

“We’re gonna give you less work to do unless you take a pay cut, then you’ll get more work!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back