Podcast PODCAST: Questions from the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,

We are doing another podcast tonight and I would love you to throw up some of your questions for the posters.
With me tonight are Cody_, Red Crow and Gibbsy

So post a question here in this thread and if it doesn't come up in other topics I'll pose it to the group at the end in a Q&A section.

Thanks!

Curious on what you guys think of Bring Back The Bars. Last week we had 2 Port fans and 2 West Coast fans who’s club returned the wings, but this week there’s a Crows fan, a Pies fan and 2 Tigers fans so it would be good to see if there are different opinions to last week

I'd like to hear your thoughts on the concept of teams developing kits (the same way many Association Football sides do) rather than traditional Australian Football method of developing a guernsey and pairing it with shorts (and often mixing and matching jumpers and shorts)

For example, a team often has a home jumper and an away/clash jumper, and often mix and match between coloured shorts and white shorts. While this set-up does work (for the most part), do you believe it would be far better for teams to develop jumpers and shorts together (for example, Brisbane's away jumper coming with red shorts, or Richmond's with yellow shorts)?

That's a bit of a mouthful but hopefully you get the idea of what I'm trying to discuss/ask. Thanks guys :thumbsu:

Curious on what you guys think of Bring Back The Bars. Last week we had 2 Port fans and 2 West Coast fans who’s club returned the wings, but this week there’s a Crows fan, a Pies fan and 2 Tigers fans so it would be good to see if there are different opinions to last week
This should be its own special. 2 Pies fans 2 Port fans and watch the shitfight happen

I would love to hear the process board members go through when creating a identity and uniforms for comps

We covered that pretty well in Episode 2 I thought, but if you have further questions I'll be happy to answer them on this one. :)

My Windows desk top has died & I now just use a laptop (Apple). I have a drawing pad & Apple's Paint programme to work with, but am struggling to get used to them. Quite frankly, I miss the desktop - much easier to use - so I'm contemplating getting an Apple desktop as well (+ finally Photoshop). What devices do you guys use, and what are your preferences?

How do we expect the world of sports uniforms to evolve in the COVID world? Will teams wear masks and gloves as part of their kits? Will we see more reliance on local manufacturers?

How do we expect the world of sports uniforms to evolve in the COVID world? Will teams wear masks and gloves as part of their kits? Will we see more reliance on local manufacturers?

Will we see WLWLWLWLWL enter NAFL?

Will we see the return of the Hoogs?

Who knows...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great listen on the last podcast. Got some good advise on finding inspiration for designs. I’d love to hear you give some opinions on some designs from current comps, things you like and maybe don’t like but give reasons why. Almost a feedback topic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back