Round 6 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided against getting Aarts, and will instead bring forward one of my planned upgrades.
This is due to multiple rookies bubbling next week, my ability to get 2 premos in now, and because my team currently sucks.

1st trade - Rowell to Simpkin
Someone said that we've missed the boat on Simpkin.
Well yes we have missed his juicy prices, but his output for $544k is still one of the best in the league. His MID/FWD status is valuable.
Will stay in my mids until I can upgrade Taylor/King to a premo MID and make the switch.

2nd trade - BZT to Haynes/Maynard/Sheppard
BZT is the one to go. Not even named in emergencies this week, and with bubble boys coming up, I want to take advantage of his $189k and move it on.
Brander still has some mooing to do. Most think he will return next week.
Starcevich is a warm body with a high B/E, but he has scored 99 and 89 before and I'll give him another chance.
Robertson was on the chopping block, but info from the legend pulpdriver suggests he'll be back soon.

Who comes in? Need a defender.
Haynes looks the goods. My boy Maynard is a sexy beast. Sheppard is a juicy POD I like, now playing at home.
I can't afford Daniels or Lloyd.

Will leave Ridley at D4.

Next week hopefully a double downgrade

Reversed trades so many times this week.

Ended up going:

T. Brown-Bennell
Starcevich- Haynes

The other option was Rowell to Neale but I’ve got plenty of bench cover In mids and I think Pickett or Bennell can score me 80+

I also think Neale will go down in value over next few weeks. Will get Guthrie and DeBoer over next few week , hoping he loses 40k. Rowell isn’t losing me any money.

Had planned on going to Higgins but I don’t see him being in my team at end of the year as his role will change when all tigers are back. Didn’t want to waste trades on it.

By far been the toughest week for my trades.

Daniel or Haynes fellas??

Can Haynes keep up his form?
Daniel is a solid performer. Will get you 75-100 every week. Won't go higher than 120.

Haynes looks like He could have bigger scores.

Haynes is a better footballer but I think Daniel gets more of the action. Haynes is generally not the first receiver when the ball is kicked out to the right. He is a defender first, rather than a go to distributor like Daniel. Both are good kicks but Daniel's dinky little kicks are more reliable scorers than Haynes 50+ metre kicks.

I think Haynes ceiling is lower than Daniel, particularly when GWS are playing teams that don't get many inside 50's. 148 seems the outlier.

Watched him closely since mid year last season. Had a brilliant finish to the year, in the footballing sense. Now if he could get KOTD like Ben Long ....

Rowell to Yeo
Noble to Lloyd

I might not get another opportunity to grab Lloyd, may as well grab him now while I have money

Unless I cop some serious injuries, I'll try to double downgrade next week, then double upgrade the week after (Bailey Smith and somebody else)

Rivers being dropped along with Brander not coming up and BZT ceasing to exist leaves a defence donut before trades and has thrown all my plans out the window. :(
Tonight's game won't be involved in whatever trades I make so I'll sleep on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rowell > Ridley
T.Brown > Aarts

DPP Magic was involved...
giphy.gif

Reversed trades so many times this week.

Ended up going:

T. Brown-Bennell
Starcevich- Haynes

The other option was Rowell to Neale but I’ve got plenty of bench cover In mids and I think Pickett or Bennell can score me 80+

I also think Neale will go down in value over next few weeks. Will get Guthrie and DeBoer over next few week , hoping he loses 40k. Rowell isn’t losing me any money.

Had planned on going to Higgins but I don’t see him being in my team at end of the year as his role will change when all tigers are back. Didn’t want to waste trades on it.

By far been the toughest week for my trades.
PlayerKHBDMGBTHOGAI50FFFACLCGR50AFSC

Not coming down with 1st qtrs like these.

Rowell -- > Riddler
Cunnington (got him in after rd 1 lol) --> Caleb Daniel

Until Rivers left me a donut in D6 I was planning for Mitch Duncan :moustache:

To avoid copping a donut up forward I have to include Noble in my trade. However, Rowell and Noble out for Lloyd and Aarts via some DPP magic leaves me around $100k for next week so i'm going to call that a win-win.

I see some trades to Balta. Genuine question, can someone explain why?
Playing half back, no more ruck/forward/walking around like a lost boy. Playing the Rance role. Scored 70something last week but had 20 touches, a heap of marks and the most metres gained by anyone on the field. A couple of clangers hurt his score.
Looks like he'll stick around and CD love a big intercept mark, could score well for his price. Ruck/Fwd DPP in SC helps

Simpson good. Injuries might help him, too.
Where is the round 7 trade thread???

TBrown to SSimpson for $108k and +100 points

STUD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back