Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
I'd much prefer to play them with Sidebottom and DeGoey in the side. Also no doubt they wouldn't have had as many in-game injuries if they'd been playing us!

Well Geelong has had 2 players done since the first quarter, and really Brisbane couldn't take advantage of the restricted rotations for Geelong early on.
Playing Brisbane at the G, without Sidey or JDG, we would beat them easily. I don't rate them away from Brisbane. That's just me, people have been quick to jump on their bandwagon, but they have been shown up really badly tonight.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well Geelong has had 2 players done since the first quarter, and really Brisbane couldn't take advantage of the restricted rotations for Geelong early on.
Playing Brisbane at the G, without Sidey or JDG, we would beat them easily. I don't rate them away from Brisbane. That's just me, people have been quick to jump on their bandwagon, but they have been shown up really badly tonight.
Same, midfield is too small

We are not going to beat many until we learn to kick straight and learn to put teams away. So often we are unable to defend when a team comes after us with momentum plus we can't seem to be able to chase to win when a team leads by 3-4 goals. Can we do what Geelong did tonight, at this point I doubt it.

Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
We are not going to beat many until we learn to kick straight and learn to put teams away. So often we are unable to defend when a team comes after us with momentum plus we can't seem to be able to chase to win when a team leads by 3-4 goals. Can we do what Geelong did tonight, at this point I doubt it.

If we played that Brisbane team tonight, yes we would have, because Brisbane did what we did against the Bumbers.
They stopped getting numbers around the ball, they stopped F50 pressure and they got smashed in the midfield after halftime. If they did that against any team, the result would have been the same.

If we played that Brisbane team tonight, yes we would have, because Brisbane did what we did against the Bumbers.
They stopped getting numbers around the ball, they stopped F50 pressure and they got smashed in the midfield after halftime. If they did that against any team, the result would have been the same.
They did play eerily similar to us against the bombers.

grayza2018

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2017
The Cottage
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Fulham
A decent flick of the switch by the Cats there. They should finish the round 2nd though, and no side sitting second on the ladder has won a match yet this year...fingers crossed that continues

A decent flick of the switch by the Cats there. They should finish the round 2nd though, and no side sitting second on the ladder has won a match yet this year...fingers crossed that continues
Not necessarily. If any of the teams sitting on 12 points win this weekend, with some good percentage can knock the cats down.

grayza2018

Club Legend
Oct 31, 2017
The Cottage
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Fulham
Not necessarily. If any of the teams sitting on 12 points win this weekend, with some good percentage can knock the cats down.
They have a pretty healthy percentage on those other teams, but yes if there is a big margin in these smaller scoring games the swing could be big enough...but I hope not!

Back