Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 6 - Eagles v Crows Sat July 11th 3:05pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stat padding? He won plenty of contested footy and took a number of intercept marks. You must have a pretty harsh definition of "stat padding".

Last line of defence playing as a loose man, not really the around the ground stuff he was spruiking about pre-game.

When the game was on the line ROB had zero impact on the contest

D1D9E6F9-2E3E-4063-930C-66975376AA78.jpeg

legend

Mar 21, 2017
Perf
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Scorchers, Scuderia Ferrari
No need to complain anymore Eagles heading home and will get looked after by the umps as normal hahaha
Maybe if you lot stopped spreading the rona like it’s going out of fashion you wouldn’t have to hub as well 🤷🏻‍♀️

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
That kick from Crouch is grounds enough to be delisted.
All Crows supporters are hoping that is last we have to see of Matt in our jumper, it is the worst 29 disposal game I’ve ever seen. Any time we look like putting together a decent play is quickly quashed if Matt gets involved in the chain. I’m glad the media are starting to call him out for stat padding too.

Americanpies

Club Legend
May 16, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Crows need to go for a full rebuild.

Trade out guys over 25 who still have good value like Sloane, Laird, Smith, Lynch for low draft picks. Say goodbye to washed up guys like Walker, Hartigan, etc. Build a new team around Milera, Doedee, O'Brien, Fogarty, etc. Get more young guys in over the next 2 - 3 years, and they will have a rebuild pretty quick. Might only need 2 years down the bottom.

If they hang on to these over 25's, it will take them longer to rebuild and by the time they are a good team again, these guys will be over 30, and their team simply won't be strong enough.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
All Crows supporters are hoping that is last we have to see of Matt in our jumper, it is the worst 29 disposal game I’ve ever seen. Any time we look like putting together a decent play is quickly quashed if Matt gets involved in the chain. I’m glad the media are starting to call him out for stat padding too.

dont worry we know
Its a slow plodding disposal racking up matt thing.

Back