SBFFL 2020 Match Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

sorry boys been very busy, gonna have to give up on this league just dont have time anymore with a 2nd child on the way.
most of the time i have for supercoach is spent on normal supercoach (seems to be paying off ranked 252 surprisingly)

dont really come on big footy at all either and always forget about ultimate footy so i normally change my team late :/

thanks for having me in this league though been great fun, good luck to all you guys

Olma FC Round 8 lineup

B:N. Vlastuin (90), A. Corr (74), J. Ridley (114)
HB: D. Rich (22), J. Sicily (164), S. Petrevski-Seton (101)
C: A. McGrath (124), C. Oliver (VC) (177), D. Mundy (104)
HF: A. Brayshaw (136), B. King (20), D. Parish (96)
F: K. Langford (90), T. Lynch (35), M. Gibbons (57)
R: T. Goldstein (C) (138), T. Miller (140), M. Duncan (148)
I: T. Phillips (57), J. Redden (76), K. Simpson (60), D.Eggmolesse-Smith (45)

Total: 2068

Emergencies:

B: S. May (103)
M: N, Anderson (63)
R: N. Balta (57)
F: H. Morrison (62)
I: J. Caldwell (62)
2068, massive night tonight for my boys 388 from 3 players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What about to a fellow Danny! we've got to stick together man.
I thought Brady was the thing about New England that everyone hated, now he's gone surely the hate can be directed to Tampa Bay.......Those bloody cheating Bucs haha
Need to win to be hated.
Im not sure they will be doing much of that.

I don't believe anyone will be opposed to you joining

Can I put in a suggestion. Can we have a relaxing of the Emergencies rule? With so many teams yet to be announced there is going to be players that pop up not getting named that we can’t really plan for.

Can I put in a suggestion. Can we have a relaxing of the Emergencies rule? With so many teams yet to be announced there is going to be players that pop up not getting named that we can’t really plan for.
I’m happy with that, if everyone else is. Going to be tough to check every single night. So an emergency can cover a zero (even if that zero wasn’t been named in the 22).

I’m happy with that, if everyone else is. Going to be tough to check every single night. So an emergency can cover a zero (even if that zero wasn’t been named in the 22).

Seems fair to me - in fact I might name two emergencies (on paper) for each line over the coming four rounds.

Also happy to have DannyReed take over The Smokies effective immediately as it’s a known out for Papa Caz.

Majortinkle is another story. Can we wait a few more weeks? I have a guy who would take over gladly but the decision is on when to pull the trigger?

How about I get a coach to “temporarily” take over Major’s team until it’s decided what to do? It could soon get to the point that Vs his team will effectively be a walkover.
* his team's already going better than mine haha.
Really its only been 3 months he's been MIA. But it does feel like a long time in fantasy football. He has also missed out on NFL league which he was keen on. And last year he was in another league on the NFL board which the guy has emailed him, no reply and replaced him.

I'm happy for an interim coach to jump in. But if the Tinkler rocks up at any time before this year's draft it's still his team, he paid his 50 I believe.

Possibly covid either has him working flat out or has changed his priorities on Fantasy football.
Hopefully nothing worse than that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back