No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard a discussion on SEN , Pies supporter claiming last night’s win will propel them to great things. He then proceeded to list ALL injuries with Dwayne’s help. The killer was Dwayne Beams is coming back......

So they will always only kick one point in every game from now on?

w***ers, they played their GF against us, when we sucked.

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
What’s this about a Buckley handshake? What’s the idiot done now?

He fist bumped a fan in the crowd after the Adelaide game, AFL have cleared him of any wrong doing.

1597206527948.png

Goshaa

🏆🏆
Jul 8, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
He fist bumped a fan in the crowd after the Adelaide game, AFL have cleared him of any wrong doing.

View attachment 933438
Lol is that all? News headline made it seem like he’d done something truly awful. Gotta love click bait headings!

That’s not even worth talking about let alone a 75,000 dollar fine.

richo's dodgy hammy

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
manchester united
Lol is that all? News headline made it seem like he’d done something truly awful. Gotta love click bait headings!

Sadly 99% of the stories that come out these days are click bait headlines.

Aug 25, 2007
Geelong
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL

Yep and the bloke got bashed in a pub 20 years ago for sticking up for Bucks and lost his sense of taste and smell, so Buckley had met him before and knew the story so he wanted to acknowledge him.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
What’s this about a Buckley handshake? What’s the idiot done now?
walking down after the game he stops and shakes hands with a supporter.........let’s see the afl and their lovechild

FMD we wouldn’t want to lose CCJ

Twomey said clubs were looking at our rucks, as 3 doesn't go into 2. Didn't mentino Chola s ruck - OK.

Said we'd keep Soldo.

Nank is out of contract and CCJ is being looked at.

I want to keep all 3. But one is likely to go. Depends on who offers us the most I'd say. We don't have to trade, unless the player forces a deal.

biaseddustyfan

|17🏆|18🏆|19🏆|20🏆|21🏆|22🏆|23🏆|24🏆|25🏆|
May 15, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dusty
Plus CCJ or Nank.

Hmmm. I want to keep everyone. Let's see who gets shaken loose.

we shouldn't let anyone go after what we've seen butler is now saints best player and bellis fold coast's best player lets keep everyone or only accept a top 10 pick for em

we shouldn't let anyone go after what we've seen butler is now saints best player and bellis fold coast's best player lets keep everyone or only accept a top 10 pick for em

Can I have you doing the negotiations?

Seriously we're in a good position. But we have to lose players this year. So as long as clubs compete, or want certain things we can deliver, we should get a haul this year.

I really wonder if we can shake loose a genuine star or late first round pick this year. But who knows in this weird year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back