Retired #43: Anthony "Walla" McDonald-Tipungwuti - Will play his last game this weekend - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Had an average year and only 3 goals behind Papley. Imagine if he didn’t constantly give them off, hed have 25 or so.
Yep. Papley has slowed badly

He's had 4 goal assists in 14 games. It doesn't work, yet every week he gives the ball off. It's staggering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It really hurt to see people ripping into Walla. Leave that to Richmond fans to eat their own. He was a brain fade seconds into a game we lost by nearly 70 points. It didn't cost us the game, just a thing that happened. Agreed with others saying Walla has been a bright spark in a dark period. Shame on people singling him out.

"You all think I'm an arrogant person"

That's the problem with social media. They create a false echo-chamber of a few outspoken/idiotic voices and people start assuming that is the official narrative. Yeah, that handball was a mare but he would know that. No need to message him nasty s**t to ram it home.

I wish Tip didn't hide is Twitter account, I would like to message him to tell him how much I value him.

"You all think I'm an arrogant person"

That's the problem with social media. They create a false echo-chamber of a few outspoken/idiotic voices and people start assuming that is the official narrative. Yeah, that handball was a mare but he would know that. No need to message him nasty sh*t to ram it home.

I wish Tip didn't hide is Twitter account, I would like to message him to tell him how much I value him.

Makes me sad to not be at games, want to scream at every Bomber to tell them I wanna boof them.

God people suck, how could you ever abuse this guy, pours his heart out for this club and its so bloody obvious how much he is trying and how much he cares.

He is the type of person who if the coach said do this, he will over correct and try his absolute best to do exactly what the coach wants. That is not a bad thing its just an insight to how hard he tries to be what people ask him to be.
Its obvious the coaches messaging all year has been bring your team mates into the game, the refusal from half the list to have a shot when breaking the 50m shows how hard this messaging must be.
Moz is obviously a huge part of it too, that is now Hooker and Walla who have been trying to bring him into the game.

Hes come so far, moved across the country to realise his dream, hes trying to do more media lately which is really not his go but he does it anyway. Opens up about his struggles which is bloody brave.
This is the absolute last person who should suffer any form of abuse because he is probably the most likely to take it to heart.

People on this site do it, people on reddit do it, Twitter, facebook, insta all these platforms that people use as their personal venting and playthings to make themselves feel better never even considering what it may mean to the person that may read it. * ive even said stupid things that i probably shouldnt have, ive never directly messaged someone just to abuse them.
Instead of going for a run, or taking a boxing class or just not being a spiteful sh*tstain of a human people pile on. I cannot fathom what it would be like to suffer the absolute torrent of abuse you would get as a person with any sort of platform.

I just hope that Walla has some other sources that he listens to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back