Meet Up BigFooty NMFC 2021 Catch up

Remove this Banner Ad

ChoppyGun

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 19, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This year has been a disaster on and off field.

Assuming (yes I know) next season is "normal", how about a BF North catch up?

Beers, snacks or whatever before a game at a location, sit together in a designated area and support - with enough notice interstate supporters (like myself) could get over too, so not too expensive if on a budget.

Good Friday game maybe, either way I though it would be cool to catch up as a group and watch a game! (a win even better!)

Anyway this thread will die quick I know, just thought I throw out there as an early idea and maybe restart next year once know more on Covid etc.

Hopefully some would be keen King Corey, I certainly am.

Cheers. CG.

Last edited:
This year has been a disaster on and off field.

Assuming (yes I know) next season is "normal", how about a BF North catch up?

Beers, snacks or whatever before a game at a location, sit together in a designated area and support - with enough notice interstate supporters (like myself) could get over too, so not too expensive if on a budget.

Good Friday game maybe, either way I though it would be cool to catch up as a group and watch a game! (a win even better!)

Anyway this thread will die quick I know, just thought I throw out there as an early idea and maybe restart next year once know more on Covid etc.

Hopefully some would be keen King Corey, I certainly am.

Cheers. CG.

I think as a group we need to think of new ideas to get more people signed up as members .

I.E - the club does a lot of work with " The Huddle " if we all tipped some money from our swear jars into a kitty we could buy memberships for disadvantaged people who live in our catchment area.

Would it not be nice if we could sign those ppl up in those towers in Flemington and North Melbourne affected by covid earlier in the year. Most of those people would be migrants , coming from migrant parents , when i was younger my parents could not fork out money to get me a membership even though i was very interested in NMFC and football. I'm sure there are similar situations out there like what mine was.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in an idea like what i mentioned above , please post , because if we hit 50,000 members that would shut a lot of the hate up from rival big Melbourne clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why wait till next year?

I would be happy to watch our most important draft in many years with some of my North brethren, if comrade Dan allows.

Beer garden, outdoors, parmas, jugs of beers, doesn’t get better.

The euphoria and High 5ing each other after we nab Hollands and Cox will be priceless. Lots of joy and merriment, after a crap year, we all need something to celebrate. We can talk about the inevitable dynasty that lies ahead. Good vibes.

Hoping Rad Roo can attend , to share his/ her views about Russian and Chinese politics and their place in post COVID 19 future NMFC planning and strategy.

Oh and the no captain theory, compelling listening

Let’s do it .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why wait till next year?

I would be happy to watch our most important draft in many years with some of my North brethren, if comrade Dan allows.

Beer garden, outdoors, parmas, jugs of beers, doesn’t get better.

The euphoria and High 5ing each other after we nab Hollands and Cox will be priceless. Lots of joy and merriment, after a crap year, we all need something to celebrate. We can talk about the inevitable dynasty that lies ahead. Good vibes.

Hoping Rad Roo can attend , to share his/ her views about Russian and Chinese politics and their place in post COVID 19 future NMFC planning and strategy.

Oh and the no captain theory, compelling listening

Let’s do it .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

By all means organise one for this year!

Go for it.

It just means Interstaters can't attend like myself but next year still ages away

Why wait till next year? I would be happy to watch our most important draft in many years with some of my North brethren, if comrade Dan allows.

That would probably go something like this on the day:

Well I'm still up for it for sure.

More we get around the club the better. We might struggle on field doesn't mean we can't have a good time.

Hopefully Covid doesn't impact much and we can organise a game or night after or whatever.

Cheers.

Chop.

Yeah I'm all for it but lets not invite that ChoppyGuns Clown. :stern look

Ok I'll organise it and not attend if that's what people want.

You'll notice I agree with you the Tas deal should end now.

Does that change your opinion of me?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back