Votes: 59 25.9%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Jack Ross

Votes: 27 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Perfect game for the lead in to the finals. Crows had a crack early on meaning we didn't get a soft kill and had to work for it. Boys who hadn't been in the side for a while got to knock off the rust and put their hands up for a finals berth. Chol didn't do himself any favours, but I can't see us going with Caddy and co in the ruck as we head into the finals as we'll get slaughtered against the better teams with that approach. When Lynch returns next game I expect Chol will remain but purely as the relief ruck. Not sure who is going to make way for the final but they are going to be extremely unlucky to miss at this point of the year.

If I had to make the call for the final the changes would be:
Out: Caddy(injured) Aarts Ross
In: Lynch Bolton Prestia

B: Grimes Astbury Balta
HB: Houli Vlastuin Short
C: Pickett Graham McIntosh
HF: Castagan Lambert Rioli
F: Lynch Riewoldt Martin
R Nankervis Cotchin Edwards
INT: Baker Bolton Prestia Chol

Going to be hard to beat if we get the line up going through the finals.

They will play 1 ruck...

They will play 1 ruck...
Don't see us taking the risk of leaving ourselves exposed if something was to happen to Nankervis early in the game, especially against the Lions/Port who have 2 dedicated rucks

The season starts now.

Out: Ross, Chol, Aarts (if injured) or Caddy (if Aarts isn't injured)
In: Bolton, Lynch, Prestia

If Aarts can continue to bring the work rate he showed today, he holds his spot. Made a fair few mistakes but they can be excused as he was one of our best.

Edwards didn't play any minutes since round 5, but slots in like he has been playing all year.
Incredible.

Chol looked like a player who knew they were already coming straight back out of the team in Finals.

Shoutout to Vlastuin for not letting the little bitch Walker get away with his bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Don't see us taking the risk of leaving ourselves exposed if something was to happen to Nankervis early in the game, especially against the Lions/Port who have 2 dedicated rucks
This may have been a fair call if Chol actually had a good game, but the effort wasn't there and shouldn't get another call up just because he is tall.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I left the game tonight I saw two crows fans clutching eachother in full on tears, I’m guessing because of how shitt their teams season has been.

Not gonna lie, it was pretty delicious
Been crying since 17.

obviously hoping for an adelaide win but didnt even bother turning the telly on....

reckon the engraver has practised writing nothing but richmond.

reckon the only team with a chance would be brizzy - IF they had played a gf and not lost badly. they are young and inexperienced and your lot are battle hardened.

if they end up being the team on the day this year be hard to see them get up - id be happy if they are competitive and we get a good gf.

good luck - been great to watch all season - if your guys win you wont see anything but praise from me this year.

Balta can ruck if nank gets hurt

Playing one ruck allows caddy to fit into the 22

Back