Discussion Rugby League/Union Kits discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all a fan of green Wallabies jersey, too Springbok like.

If someone could change the green to a navy, I think it would look so much better. Even keeping the green panels.
I think we wore it before the gold - we changed it for a tour (one way or the other) but we adopted the green after the sky/maroon days, much like the league team

It’s now officially impossible to see all jerseys be worn in 2020, as the Titans are wearing their Home tonight and not their Heritage!

South's socks are mostly red with a white logo of what I think is a charity with the tops in green
It's a rose of some sorts.

They’re special round socks to raise awareness for Cystic Fibrosis.

cf-logo.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Cronulla heritage looks nice but it the 2nd shade of light blue on the weird Dynasty shorts template spoils the look slightly

Today a lot of new players came into the team with the Storm resting a lot of the guns ahead of finals. Maybe they didn't have the PI's done with the Victoria Vee on all the players?

Looks like the Kiwis are back with BLK

Canberra Milk will be the Raiders new major sponsor in 2021!
Great news, great looking kits (although very simple design principles)

Well this’d be our first look at the Raiders 2021 jerseys! Looking at those jerseys, I’d think that the left is the home jersey, right is the away jersey and the middle is an alternate/heritage jersey!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back